Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Observing NSC at the moment.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Re: Re: Observing NSC at the moment.

Herne Hill Seagull said:
Strongly disagree - I'm in neither camp, and I suspect there are plenty of others on here who don't subscribe solely to one of those those views either.

Me too....................not a die-hard McGee fan but think he is the best option at the moment. Give him till Christmas and if we are not in the relegation zone.................keep him. if we are not mid-table............get rid...........but for who?..........i have no idea!

He has been given so much flack on here (lot of it unfairly IMO) do the people who want to replace him now (when we seem to be doing O.K ish) realy think a new manager will bring instant success under his working conditions. Who is to say we would be able to attract a manager that is held in such a high esteem as even the lamented McGee! And dont give me this "lets try an up and coming young boss" crap, just because it sounds good ........dont mean its going to work!...........I think because of the Mcgee out movement gaining support makes these very worrying times. People are expecting far too much too soon under our restrictive position. Having said that if failure follows failure then i think Dick Knight will act but like him i dont think the time is now! I just hope DK does not throw in the towel himself if the McGee out movement turns on him for not in their opinion acting quickly enough.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm fairly pissed off with McGhee at the moment and think DK is a f***ing cast-iron LEGEND - I'd say that 99.9% of people on here are not fit to lick the steam off his piss. Which "camp" does that put me in?

D

Deleted member 2719

LDH said:
not sure i agree with that.

I'm behind DK but not MM (as i'm sure a lot of people are)..

I am with you on that but if DK doesn't sack MM soon the tide could start to turn.

So look after no1 Dick and ditch him soon.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
I'm fairly pissed off with McGhee at the moment and think DK is a f***ing cast-iron LEGEND - I'd say that 99.9% of people on here are not fit to lick the steam off his piss. Which "camp" does that put me in?

Ernest's?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will people please get this idea of lack of money and the restrictive nature under which we opperate out of their minds.

Team spirit is non-existant, subsistutions are baffling, games and goals are said to be irrelevant, man-management of players is virtually as bad as it can get, we play with no urgency, attitude or pattern, when we do have money (Coca Cola money, 150k for a new striker-DKs words not mine) we completely waste it.

These commodities do not cost a cent. It is NOT lack of funds which is affecting these areas, it is Mark McGhee.

This is where my concern lies.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Tubthumper said:
Will people please get this idea of lack of money and the restrictive nature under which we opperate out of their minds.

Team spirit is non-existant, subsistutions are baffling, games and goals are said to be irrelevant, man-management of players is virtually as bad as it can get, we play with no urgency, attitude or pattern, when we do have money (Coca Cola money, 150k for a new striker-DKs words not mine) we completely waste it.

These commodities do not cost a cent. It is NOT lack of funds which is affecting these areas, it is Mark McGhee.

This is where my concern lies.

That my friend is your opinion, not everyones;)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Off the things I have listed, can you tell me where people might differ?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Tubthumper said:

Only that at this present moment in time (before the Bristol game) we are not in a dire position in the League, we are not millions in debt, we are awaiting a decision about the future of our club and where we be able to play and at this moment we need stability and continuity, now admitidly if our league position went into freefall then action would need to be taken but untill then changing the situation by sacking the manager does not mean our situation will improve,

In other words i think it will need to get a lot worse before MM is sacked! Like his methods or not!

May change my mind after Ashton Gate though:lolol: :lolol:

Tubthumper said:
About every one, they're all crap.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Hypothetically though, were we to beat Bristol City and Millwall and find ourselves towards the top of the table again, would this in any way affect the position of those of the 'MM out' persuasion?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Hypothetically though, were we to beat Bristol City and Millwall and find ourselves towards the top of the table again, would this in any way affect the position of those of the 'MM out' persuasion?

No 'cos they have tasted blood!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I agree we need stability, but MaGoo hardly instills that in the club does he?

Do we prey for a heavy defeat so we can get rid of MaGoo, one step back to take a few forward?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Tubthumper said:
I agree we need stability, but MaGoo hardly instills that in the club does he?

Do we prey for a heavy defeat so we can get rid of MaGoo, one step back to take a few forward?

No i ALWAYS want the team to win whoever is in charge...............................even Barry Lloyd!!!:lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gullsworth said:
No 'cos they have tasted blood!

have you ever tried to see the other point of view? ( I am not for or against MM BTW)

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
Herne Hill Seagull said:

no, in the same way i dont want him out because of the previous two games.

If the team looks more stable, he doesnt fall out with any more players and we're around the playoffs towards the end of the season then i may change my position (though i'm not convinced he'd be the best man to take us forward even then).

Herne Hill Seagull said:

Well, we saw what happened when we beat the Millers and the Gills, they go into hibernation and then they come out the next time we lose. It'll be a tired little ritual they will observe all this season!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Well, we saw what happened when we beat the Millers and the Gills, they go into hibernation and then they come out the next time we lose. It'll be a tired little ritual they will observe all this season!

Not all of us!

Ive said enough times now if Mcghee wins promotion/ a decent push for promotion I will eat humble pie and worship at the alter that is LI

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here