Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Regarding the whole microchipping CT. This guy has blown that one apart:

[tweet]1329036831166509056[/tweet]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just to clarify, we were talking about Pizzagate, are you saying that it is 100% true.

There's an American guy on YouTube and Facebook who has all the evidence, if you know where to look.

With a long beard, red neck, white, hates blacks/Jews/Catholics and loves the GOP. Completely unbiased.

You must remember the fact that Illuminati murderers control the FBI, state police, the DOJ and the Democratic Party.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just to clarify, we were talking about Pizzagate, are you saying that it is 100% true.

Yes.

There's an American guy on YouTube and Facebook who has all the evidence, if you know where to look.

With a long beard, red neck, white, hates blacks/Jews/Catholics and loves the GOP. Completely unbiased.

You must remember the fact that Illuminati murderers control the FBI, state police, the DOJ and the Democratic Party.

And there is some clean-shaved, white neck, evil-hating, Obama-loving guy in prison convicted murderer somewhere, however this does not make all of his opinions untrue and it also does not mean that everyone who loves Obama are convicted murderers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do apologise if I’m mistaken but aren’t you the chap who lives in a pizza box fort within a flat that you can barely afford?
Sometimes it does for one to have at least the very basics of life organised before attempting to tell others how the world is arranged.

:lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It's said that real life is better than fiction.

Today on LBC I heard the best comedy since The Thick of It. Caller after caller from about 12:15pm, following up on their extensive scientific research on YouTube and Facebook, claiming:
- The Queen is a giant lizard, part of a global cabal murdering us.
- Bill Gates has never given a penny of his fortune away. He's murdering us to further increase his fortune.
- The two new vaccines aren't vaccines at all, they're microbots that enable the Glitterati to terminate the lives of us mere peasants, with a simple "off" function activated via 5G and 6G masts.
- Obama is the chief satanist, his blood thirsty deputy George Bush.

Spoken by callers who seemed as thick as shite, no evidence offered, just references to it's all there on YouTube. Some noticeably reticent to reveal some of the above, embarrassed, until prized out of them.

Genuinely, laugh out loud moments.

Y'day on 5 live phone in, some guy who didn't seem very with it, insisted covid has been invented in a lab simply to make money, by science community. Adamant it was. And he won't therefore be having the vaccine. The scientist on the panel was left speechless, as was Nicky Campbell, but he acknowledged the caller represents a sizeable community and therefore his opinion is entitled. Shows what up against here, society is not so far from descending into breakdown with witch burning mob justice beliefs than we like to think. That's scarier than the virus. Many people simply believe what they want to, logical reasoning doesn't come into it. We can label them as stupid etc but that's by the by. They believe it. And won't be convinced otherwise. A friend of mine posted online about the 5G conspiracy theory, he actually believes it. We reported it to Facebook as fake news or whatever the label is that they use (should just be called bull****). It's madness, I know we all like a Nessie, Yeti story but FFS, more and more otherwise sensible people believe such rubbish. Just as they do/did in Trump. We all have a duty to educate ourselves, but it seems many can't be bothered in and just circulate gossip and utter lies. Travel's faster for sure, as the famous quote states. You can see how easy it is to control and manipulate millions in the past. It's even easier with technology.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It's said that real life is better than fiction.

Today on LBC I heard the best comedy since The Thick of It. Caller after caller from about 12:15pm, following up on their extensive scientific research on YouTube and Facebook, claiming:
- The Queen is a giant lizard, part of a global cabal murdering us.
- Bill Gates has never given a penny of his fortune away. He's murdering us to further increase his fortune.
- The two new vaccines aren't vaccines at all, they're microbots that enable the Glitterati to terminate the lives of us mere peasants, with a simple "off" function activated via 5G and 6G masts.
- Obama is the chief satanist, his blood thirsty deputy George Bush.

Spoken by callers who seemed as thick as shite, no evidence offered, just references to it's all there on YouTube. Some noticeably reticent to reveal some of the above, embarrassed, until prized out of them.

Genuinely, laugh out loud moments.
James OB seems to take great pleasure in mocking A. Anyone who doesn’t agree with his Brexit views and B uneducated people. Anyone who puts together a decent counter claim argument hastily gets cut off mans a self centred ego maniac. Also the constant I’m wealthy and live in Chiswick is nauseating.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
James OB seems to take great pleasure in mocking A. Anyone who doesn’t agree with his Brexit views and B uneducated people. Anyone who puts together a decent counter claim argument hastily gets cut off mans a self centred ego maniac. Also the constant I’m wealthy and live in Chiswick is nauseating.

Not disagreeing with any of that, plus the tedium of some of his slots .... a guaranteed 2 hours every week on Dominic Cummings, sometimes all in the one go, so I turn off.

But I like the drama of radio rows whatever channel (sorry, I can't help but find it funny) and if it's something I feel strongly about e.g. the nastiness and dog whistling to racists of Trump, I enjoy O'Brien clashing with Trump fanboys.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not disagreeing with any of that, plus the tedium of some of his slots .... a guaranteed 2 hours every week on Dominic Cummings, sometimes all in the one go, so I turn off.

But I like the drama of radio rows whatever channel (sorry, I can't help but find it funny) and if it's something I feel strongly about e.g. the nastiness and dog whistling to racists of Trump, I enjoy O'Brien clashing with Trump fanboys.
I heard rumours some callers are fake/actors, I’m with you though I’m an avid talkshow radio junkie.

boik

I also find it very unlikely that they would be lizards. I wouldnt call it insane, but then again I would call very few things insane.

I dont really know where the "lizard" thing originates from.

Im guessing it is some kind of merge between Weishaupts views (angels/aliens dropping down from heaven to interbred with humans to create the current human species), the Egyptian portrayals of Ptah/Sobek, Zecharia Sitchins writings about Nibiriu, the ancient Annunaki stuff, the triune brain (highlighting the 'reptilian' part of the brain) theories and the 'hollow earth' hype in the 70s and 80. Icke then took all of these things and simplified it to "royalties and Jews and that kid who stole my bike in 4th grade are lizards!"

My personal take has always been: our species could very well have some alien DNA as we are seemingly a bit ****ing weird compared to the rest of the species and struggles to live in some kind of harmony with our planet. As for i.e. the Queen being a lizard or shapeshifter.... I wouldnt bet my hypothetical house on it.

If you think the human species is a bit weird compared to the others then you don't seem to know much about nature. How about the spanish newt that pushes it's own poisoned tipped ribs through it's own skin to ward off predators? Weird enough for ya? Hundreds of other examples of weirdness in animals. Evolution does weird things over millions of years.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
When it's get dull eg a Remain presenter spending hours on the awfulness of it all [I voted Remain, but I get bored], I try Talksport for a Simon Jordan rant or listen to my YouTube playlists.
Nick Abbott is a good listen he takes the piss out of it all he keeps me company on late night call outs. Jordan telling owners how to run football clubs properly does bring a smile.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nick Abbott is a good listen he takes the piss out of it all he keeps me company on late night call outs. Jordan telling owners how to run football clubs properly does bring a smile.

And you say O'Brien is arrogant.

Jordan is the worst example I've known in true life or on the media. Only he knows best on every subject imaginable and he's going to talk over everyone until the next tooling advert to prove it.

We've had a few holidays where we've been tabled at mealtimes with strangers for the entire stay. A nightmare would be next to someone with that personality.

But I like him, revealing the dark arts of agents etc.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Always good to keep an open mind on these things.

upto a point. there's open mind, and then there's batland. theories about democrat party leadership being satanic pedos is in the latter, along with chemtrails, flat earthers, 5G/antivaxxers, freemason/illuminati controlling the world. they are fellow travellers.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Will never get the Bill Gates theory by these nut nuts why would he ever want to control a load of chavs in seaside towns for example... hold on a press of a button :)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I agree, in principal, with 74% of what J’OB says. However, he’s such an annoying, whiny voiced milksop that I’m prepared, here and now to drop that to 69%.

Far too impressed with himself. He makes me feel 78% nauseated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here