Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I listen to LBC quite a bit and the call ins today on conspiracy theories made good entertainment but it is worrying that people think like this.

James O’Brien recently did a phone in regarding people who have fallen out with friends/family because of these conspiracies. I’m not speaking to a mate of mine anymore because he was constantly talking about, or sharing articles, of these conspiracy theories. It was something beforehand we could laugh about and disagree but recently he just seems to have become brainwashed, or even radicalised, by it all.

Wayfair trafficking children and Hilary Clinton involved in a child abduction ring in a pizza restaurant! They became all so far fetched , it was unbelievable. He’s an anti-masker too and the final straw for me was when he went on holiday this summer, came back home and didn’t quarantine. Instead he went to supermarkets and the gym without a mask, which even if you don’t “believe” in Covid, was irresponsible and selfish.

From listening to LBC though it seems many people have fallen out with friends or family members over it and there is no way of convincing these types of people otherwise. The standard reply is, “that’s that the BBC/SKY etc want you to believe”

People need answers, reasons and control. Any sense that these are difficult things to deduce at the moment is seen as a threat. For some, it's better to surmise the bizarre than accept the unknowable.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
On the subject of the possible truths of these conspiracy theories, you know we are in different corners of the ring.

To say that there are more of us tin-foilers today is probably not accurate though.

In the 1967 CIA dispatch (declassified in 1998) the CIA writes "Presumably as a result of the increasing challenge to the Warren Comissions Report, a public opinion poll recently indicated that 46% of the American public did not think Oswald acted alone."

46! You think 46% believe in any conspiracy theory today?

This is their solution to the problem, by the way, if you are curious:

"a) To discuss the publicity problem with liaison and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors), pointing out that the Warren Commission made as thorouugh an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are withou serious foundation, and that further speculative dicsussion only plays into the hands of the opposition.. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by Communist propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.”

Similarly, in the 1950s over half of the American public believed that the government was hiding information and/or evidence relating to UFO:s and extraterrestrial visits. Do you think half of the population believe in any conspiracy theory today?

Most likely, fringe theories are on the decline - they just get more (ridiculing) attention.

Also: with the ever increasing concentration of media ownership, the increased understanding of the effects of propaganda and the technological and ideological streamlining of the world, fringe theories today create more cognitive discomfort to you normies than it did say 50 years ago: either you vote left or you vote right or you are some kind of nazi-communist freak. Intellectual starvation.

As Huxley put it:

"The nightmare of total organization, which I had situated in the seventh century After Ford, has emerged from the safe, remote future and is now awaiting us, just around the next corner. "

I do apologise if I’m mistaken but aren’t you the chap who lives in a pizza box fort within a flat that you can barely afford?
Sometimes it does for one to have at least the very basics of life organised before attempting to tell others how the world is arranged.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It's the way they say it which such declarative certainty that interests me. I mean, just read this quote and the manner in which the language leaves no doubt in the poster's mind that what he's saying is true.

Even though it's obviously absolute unmitigated bobbins.

and you know this how....?? precisely....?? congress has an approval rating of less than 30% amongst Americans , also the American electoral process is judged to be untrustworthy by over 70% of Americans , the NSA and FISA data was supposed to be for high ranking government officials but instead was released to private entities to dig up evidence to justify and commence wholesale phone tapping and bugging of offices............are you really trying to tell me that you can reject these allegations out of hand...??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I do apologise if I’m mistaken but aren’t you the chap who lives in a pizza box fort within a flat that you can barely afford?
Sometimes it does for one to have at least the very basics of life organised before attempting to tell others how the world is arranged.

your withering put down does not detract from the content........you carry on love , everything is absolutely A OK.....:smile:

it appears you are unaware of the cost of living in Sweden , for one who displays a benevolence towards the disadvantaged you sure turn quick.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
People who think Trump is evil but give kudos to Obama are way short of the mark , Obama started a hatchet job on Trump immediately after his success in the election bugging his office and using the NSA and FISA data to create a worldwide campaign of discredit aimed at Trump , i really don't think Obama is the saint he's made out to be , very pally with the Gatses' who are a pair of billionaire weirdos in my opinion.

How did Obama do that then? Did he hijack Trump's MOUTH?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
are you really trying to tell me that you can reject these allegations out of hand...??

You're asking me whether or not I'm trying to tell you that I can reject the allegation that "Obama started a hatchet job on Trump immediately after his success in the election bugging his office and using the NSA and FISA data to create a worldwide campaign of discredit aimed at Trump?" out of hand?

Mmmmm tricky one......

Let me think about it a bit......

I think I'm gonna go with........

Yes.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You're asking me whether or not I'm trying to tell you that I can reject the allegation that "Obama started a hatchet job on Trump immediately after his success in the election bugging his office and using the NSA and FISA data to create a worldwide campaign of discredit aimed at Trump?" out of hand?

Mmmmm tricky one......

Let me think about it a bit......

I think I'm gonna go with........

Yes.

that's fine , you believe the democrat admin is pure as driven snow , you believe that covid is being managed as well as possible and to the benefit of the general public in most countries , you believe what you like mate ...as will i , it makes no difference at all what a few whoppers on NSC think/believe.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
your withering put down does not detract from the content........you carry on love , everything is absolutely A OK.....:smile:

it appears you are unaware of the cost of living in Sweden , for one who displays a benevolence towards the disadvantaged you sure turn quick.

Buy vegetables. Cheaper and far less packaging. Besides which, aren’t pizza parlours simply a cover for paedophile rings or something? I’m sure that’s a big CT claim?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Buy vegetables. Cheaper and far less packaging. Besides which, aren’t pizza parlours simply a cover for paedophile rings or something? I’m sure that’s a big CT claim?

needs must old boy .....you know it's quite chilly a lot of the time in that part of the world, perhaps easier to get a pizza delivered .........i believe a particular pizza parlour was rumoured to be involved in supplying children to American politicians for sex ...yes , this rumour was debunked apparently by the bloke who did "mock the week" and "have i got news for you" he went and interviewed the proprietor of the establishment .....the conversation went like " is this pizza parlour being used as a front for paedophile activity??" .....the answer " no" ........well thats that then eh....?? :dunce::clap2:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
needs must old boy .....you know it's quite chilly a lot of the time in that part of the world, perhaps easier to get a pizza delivered .........i believe a particular pizza parlour was rumoured to be involved in supplying children to American politicians for sex ...yes , this rumour was debunked apparently by the bloke who did "mock the week" and "have i got news for you" he went and interviewed the proprietor of the establishment .....the conversation went like " is this pizza parlour being used as a front for paedophile activity??" .....the answer " no" ........well thats that then eh....?? :dunce::clap2:

Is that seriously the entire sum of reports debunking Pizza Gate that you are aware of?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Is that seriously the entire sum of reports debunking Pizza Gate that you are aware of?

you can debunk the back end out of it mate ......paedophilia is alive and flourishing , i have seen numerous productions concerning the particular pizza joint and the rumours appeared to be unfounded , links of numerous people to Epstein and his shenanigans remain alive and kicking , i don't spend as much time on the net as you think i do .....i'm usually outdoors , working.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you can debunk the back end out of it mate ......paedophilia is alive and flourishing , i have seen numerous productions concerning the particular pizza joint and the rumours appeared to be unfounded , links of numerous people to Epstein and his shenanigans remain alive and kicking , i don't spend as much time on the net as you think i do .....i'm usually outdoors , working.

None of that has anything to do with the fact that pizza gate was a mental conspiracy theory.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How did Obama do that then? Did he hijack Trump's MOUTH?

Trump is, in fact, a giant Spitting Image puppet (I mean, that hair) who has been controlled with an Obama hand up the Jacksy for his entire Presidency. You never see them in the same room together do you? Or in pizza parlours.

Meanwhile, that massively embarrassing Twitter account is actually controlled by Bill Gates from his lair in "The Lodge" :wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Well, next time I’d like a double hot American but I’ll need olives and two cheeses, please.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not that I have kept up with it but there are a lot of unanswered questions with the Kennedy assassination, mainly round there being a single or multiple shooter. If there were multiple shooters then that lends itself to a wider conspiracy.

We know for a fact there was a conspiracy involving Hillsborough in 1989 although it was initially caused by incompetence and prejudice about football fans rather than a desire to kill them. That said it was eventually found out.

I suppose it could be argued Global Warming was a fringe theory that eventually proved true.

However prominent members of society being lizards is just insane.

I also find it very unlikely that they would be lizards. I wouldnt call it insane, but then again I would call very few things insane.

I dont really know where the "lizard" thing originates from.

Im guessing it is some kind of merge between Weishaupts views (angels/aliens dropping down from heaven to interbred with humans to create the current human species), the Egyptian portrayals of Ptah/Sobek, Zecharia Sitchins writings about Nibiriu, the ancient Annunaki stuff, the triune brain (highlighting the 'reptilian' part of the brain) theories and the 'hollow earth' hype in the 70s and 80. Icke then took all of these things and simplified it to "royalties and Jews and that kid who stole my bike in 4th grade are lizards!"

My personal take has always been: our species could very well have some alien DNA as we are seemingly a bit ****ing weird compared to the rest of the species and struggles to live in some kind of harmony with our planet. As for i.e. the Queen being a lizard or shapeshifter.... I wouldnt bet my hypothetical house on it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Pedogate is 100% true. No doubt. We found way too much dirt for any sensible person to believe that nothing was going on there. However, a lot of people are not sensible and cognitive dissonance made them refute our findings, and even more people actually have no clue what we found in 2016 and just swallowed what the establishment said about it. As usual.

As for the "debunking", that is indeed pretty much the entire sum. The owner said "we dont do child trafficking", and that was all there was along with the statement that they have no basement despite the owner saying one or two years previously that they had recently renovated their basement.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Pedogate is 100% true. No doubt. We found way too much dirt for any sensible person to believe that nothing was going on there. However, a lot of people are not sensible and cognitive dissonance made them refute our findings, and even more people actually have no clue what we found in 2016 and just swallowed what the establishment said about it. As usual.

As for the "debunking", that is indeed pretty much the entire sum. The owner said "we dont do child trafficking", and that was all there was along with the statement that they have no basement despite the owner saying one or two years previously that they had recently renovated their basement.

Just to clarify, we were talking about Pizzagate, are you saying that it is 100% true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here