Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
81qG7jVvH9L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Queen-Reptile-VINYL-Kemet/dp/B0798GMZS7

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Pedogate is 100% true. No doubt. We found way too much dirt for any sensible person to believe that nothing was going on there. However, a lot of people are not sensible and cognitive dissonance made them refute our findings, and even more people actually have no clue what we found in 2016 and just swallowed what the establishment said about it. As usual.

As for the "debunking", that is indeed pretty much the entire sum. The owner said "we dont do child trafficking", and that was all there was along with the statement that they have no basement despite the owner saying one or two years previously that they had recently renovated their basement.

You should do something about it. I mean, if you’re clever enough to figure out what’s going on you must surely be clever enough to take action? No? Just gonna carry on with the internet thing? Cool, man.
I thought with this vast network of awareness your mob might rise up and fight these malevolent forces?

Go home and change your pants. You’ve shit yourself.

Last edited:

May 5, 2020
Sussex
About Alien Reptilian Lizards (masquerading as homo sapiens) murdering us, led by HM The Queen, Bill Gates, George Clooney, The Clinton's, The Rothschild's and George Bush jnr.

Like i say I keep an open mind.
Alien reptilian lizards is plausible, indeed lots of ancient cultures spoke of lizard/snake/dragon god's etc but whether they existed or not or even if they are still here I'm open to hear the evidence.
As to whether the people mentioned are reptilians and want to murder us i agree that is a bit far fetched.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You should do something about it. I mean, if you’re clever enough to figure out what’s going on you must surely be clever enough to take action? No? Just gonna carry on with the internet thing? Cool, man.
I thought with this vast network of awareness your mob might rise up and fight these malevolent forces?

You started the thread "Seriously, this government is failing us. Schools closing..."

Did you solve it?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Alien reptilian lizards is plausible, indeed lots of ancient cultures spoke of lizard/snake/dragon god's etc but whether they existed or not or even if they are still here I'm open to hear the evidence.

It's the non-reptilian lizards that I've always had my suspicions about. I feel I have a handle on reptilian lizards, but the non-reptilian ones - man, they're just out there.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
It's the non-reptilian lizards that I've always had my suspicions about. I feel I have a handle on reptilian lizards, but the non-reptilian ones - man, they're just out there.
Fair enough it that's what you think.
I just don't think any famous humans are reptilians.it just doesn't make sense to me.
If they are reptilian aliens then why hide it,and if they want to kill all humans then they could have done it ages ago(I'm guessing they would be advanced technology wise).
And if they wanted to enslave us then surely the best way to do that would be to show themselves as scary reptilians rather than hide amongst us in the guise of the Queen of England or George Clooney.
I think this all started because of the eye flickering thing caught on camera but I think it's probably digital processing issues with the cameras rather than reptilian eyes.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
You started the thread "Seriously, this government is failing us. Schools closing..."

Did you solve it?

Please don't leave us all hanging here Swanny, provide the evidence you've obviously seen, you could help us all, even, being the saviour of mankind, think of that mate, a real life hero. Just show us the evidence, it can't be that diffiCULT.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fair enough it that's what you think.
I just don't think any famous humans are reptilians.it just doesn't make sense to me.
If they are reptilian aliens then why hide it,and if they want to kill all humans then they could have done it ages ago(I'm guessing they would be advanced technology wise).
And if they wanted to enslave us then surely the best way to do that would be to show themselves as scary reptilians rather than hide amongst us in the guise of the Queen of England or George Clooney.
I think this all started because of the eye flickering thing caught on camera but I think it's probably digital processing issues with the cameras rather than reptilian eyes.

Your analysis is top drawer.

I also had a think about this. If the queen is a lizard, it is possible that, because she is very rich, she could have bribed her servants to keep schtum.

On that basis, I think she may be a lizard.

After all, has anyone seen any evidence that she isn't? ???

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Yes.

And there is some clean-shaved, white neck, evil-hating, Obama-loving guy in prison convicted murderer somewhere, however this does not make all of his opinions untrue and it also does not mean that everyone who loves Obama are convicted murderers.

I have a bunch of friends who live or lived in DC. They knew lots of people who worked at comet pizza. The main draw back of the argument that it had a pedo ring in the basement? It has no basement!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Please don't leave us all hanging here Swanny, provide the evidence you've obviously seen, you could help us all, even, being the saviour of mankind, think of that mate, a real life hero. Just show us the evidence, it can't be that diffiCULT.

Nah, its pretty pointless. Once people have made up their mind, they have made up their mind. Look at the Republican party, half of them still thinks they won the election. Or the average voter anywhere, getting lied to every fourth year and then heading off to vote again. But for me to post things here wouldnt do anyone any good as people are cognitively unable to process information that is a) very repulsive and b) not confirmed by authorities (celebrities, media, 'experts', politicans etc.).

Its all out there though. Probably not on Youtube as you drown in the sensationalist bullshit. Make your own investigation. Start with the leaked Podesta email that started the "rumour", take a deep look at him, then move on to Comet Ping Pong, Besta Pizza and James Alefantis. Do your own research, read up and avoid mainstream media as they couldnt report on it even if they wanted to.

Best of luck. Feel free to PM me when you've done a bit of research and perhaps want more information.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nah, its pretty pointless. Once people have made up their mind, they have made up their mind. Look at the Republican party, half of them still thinks they won the election. Or the average voter anywhere, getting lied to every fourth year and then heading off to vote again. But for me to post things here wouldnt do anyone any good as people are cognitively unable to process information that is a) very repulsive and b) not confirmed by authorities (celebrities, media, 'experts', politicans etc.).

Its all out there though. Probably not on Youtube as you drown in the sensationalist bullshit. Make your own investigation. Start with the leaked Podesta email that started the "rumour", take a deep look at him, then move on to Comet Ping Pong, Besta Pizza and James Alefantis. Do your own research, read up and avoid mainstream media as they couldnt report on it even if they wanted to.

Best of luck. Feel free to PM me when you've done a bit of research and perhaps want more information.

Comet Ping Pong, sounds like a Bangkok house of ill repute.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I have a bunch of friends who live or lived in DC. They knew lots of people who worked at comet pizza. The main draw back of the argument that it had a pedo ring in the basement? It has no basement!

"Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in." - Alefantis in Metro 2015

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in." - Alefantis in Metro 2015

Here’s a photo of George Clooney, who’s rustled up an Hawaiian with extra infant for George W Bush.

7E01BCF8-01FB-4238-BD15-947B4BFB15B0.png

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Your analysis is top drawer.

I also had a think about this. If the queen is a lizard, it is possible that, because she is very rich, she could have bribed her servants to keep schtum.

On that basis, I think she may be a lizard.

After all, has anyone seen any evidence that she isn't? ???

Yes,you make a valid point there.
The fact we have no evidence that the Queen is not a lizard is actually good evidence that she probably is.
And she is rich too as you say,and some people don't like rich people and some people don't like lizards which is too much of a coincidence.
It's also true she has servants as would a lizard queen.
You've put a strong case foward and I must admit you have swayed my opinion.
This evidence is overwhelming.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

you're wasting you're time mate , it's been "debunked" leave them to it.....:thumbsup: paedophilic behaviour is acceptable now anyway , there is a push for it to be recognised as an illness in America

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

****sake you are something else aren't you .....???

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

Nah, think I'll pass up on that thanks !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here