Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
if you found the bit about the three baked potatoes you can find the link about what he was alleging ......if you have not heard of John Wedger then you are probably unaware of one of the seediest side of the establishment , many high ranking political figures accused of all sort of fiddling.you have to give it 50/50 ....its either true or it isn't , there have been no published retractions , lawsuits or apologies.

https://youtu.be/t9-eYc1Nkug
To much stuff to work through to see if there is any basis for truth.

Do you have any actual evidence of what he is suggesting?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
if you found the bit about the three baked potatoes you can find the link about what he was alleging ......if you have not heard of John Wedger then you are probably unaware of one of the seediest side of the establishment , many high ranking political figures accused of all sort of fiddling.you have to give it 50/50 ....its either true or it isn't , there have been no published retractions , lawsuits or apologies.

https://youtu.be/t9-eYc1Nkug

You forgot to answer me, regarding your ridiculous Obama allegation. The one that was pushed by Breibart, investigated, and found to be bullshit. As you know. Why are you still peddling it?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Bryan Harvey was turned into a gibbering fool after constant pressure from the establishment to withdraw and keep quiet about abuses carried out by notaries through out thyme 80's and 90's ......it tied in with the John Wedger case where he was told by his commanding officer to cease investigations into certain issues as " he had no idea what he was messing around with" and "it would be the end of his career".

And nothing to do with the fact that Brian Harvey was a young man, of questionable intellect, who just happened to be in one of the biggest boy bands of the time, had a shit load of money thrown at him, and took a shit load of drugs which apparently fuelled his drug induced paranoia.

Yes there have been those within the music industry that have prayed on the vulnerable, as unfortunately is the case in many walks of life where power can be held over people, but that doesn't mean to say that someone tried to silence Harvey. Sometimes you have to accept stupid people do stupid things - like run themselves over with their own car...!

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You forgot to answer me, regarding your ridiculous Obama allegation. The one that was pushed by Breibart, investigated, and found to be bullshit. As you know. Why are you still peddling it?

Dave .....do you think they were going to come out and say ..."yeah its a fair cop , you caught us red handed, we are prepared to go to jail for treason" ....it was not going to happen was it .......?? there has been so much shit brushed under the carpet in the last 50 years , all over the globe , you just don't know what's what any more ......luckily its of no real consequence to me or you or clampy and the rest of the gang , we can all just annoy the **** out of each other on here till some eejit presses the button.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
And nothing to do with the fact that Brian Harvey was a young man, of questionable intellect, who just happened to be in one of the biggest boy band of the time, had a shit load of money thrown at him, and took a shit load of drugs which apparently fuelled his drug induced paranoia.

Yes there have been those within the music industry that have prayed on the vulnerable, as unfortunately is the case in many walks of life where power can be held over people, but that doesn't mean to say that someone tried to silence Harvey. Sometimes you have to accept stupid people do stupid things - like run themselves over with their own car...!

would you care to annihilate John Wedger as well ..?? ffs

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
would you care to annihilate John Wedger as well ..?? ffs

As a former member of the Metropolitan Police Service I am aware of John Wedger and his accusations.

Let's just say I have my understanding of how the police works, you have yours - Wedger's conspiracies fit your perception, so you go together as a perfect match.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
As a former member of the Metropolitan Police Service I am aware of John Wedger and his accusations.

Let's just say I have my understanding of how the police works, you have yours - Wedger's conspiracies fit your perception, so you go together as a perfect match.

surely Wedger would have been sued for libel/defamation if his "conspiracies" or more accurately , accusations, were not true but no , would that be because of what would pour out of the closet if he were to front court to defend such charges...??

i have had no decent experiences with English coppers Met or otherwise , treated like shit at the football , treated like shit when we tried to defend the black kids in Worthing from racist idiots in the 80's .......they have gone full circle now eh....?? weird and pathetic all at once....:nono:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
To much stuff to work through to see if there is any basis for truth.

Do you have any actual evidence of what he is suggesting?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

of course there wont be. they went over some of the old pedo rings stuff under operation Yewtree, found nothing to prosecute - not to say nothing ever happened, just not anything of substance. response predictably is it a coverup.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dave .....do you think they were going to come out and say ..."yeah its a fair cop , you caught us red handed, we are prepared to go to jail for treason" ....it was not going to happen was it .......?? there has been so much shit brushed under the carpet in the last 50 years , all over the globe , you just don't know what's what any more ......luckily its of no real consequence to me or you or clampy and the rest of the gang , we can all just annoy the **** out of each other on here till some eejit presses the button.

They didn't have to say 'it's a fair cop' as it was investigated by the FBI & FSA and found to be bollocks. Are you saying these two organisations are politically motivated and arms of the Democratic Party?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
They didn't have to say 'it's a fair cop' as it was investigated by the FBI & FSA and found to be bollocks. Are you saying these two organisations are politically motivated and arms of the Democratic Party?

how would anyone know ....imagine the sheer scandal if it had been proven .....??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
how would anyone know ....imagine the sheer scandal if it had been proven .....??

Imagine it, but the fact remains there was no proof, of this allegation from Breitbart but you are still pushing it as true. Why? When there is absolutely no evidence found by two independent bodies?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
surely Wedger would have been sued for libel/defamation if his "conspiracies" or more accurately , accusations, were not true but no , would that be because of what would pour out of the closet if he were to front court to defend such charges...??

i have had no decent experiences with English coppers Met or otherwise , treated like shit at the football , treated like shit when we tried to defend the black kids in Worthing from racist idiots in the 80's .......they have gone full circle now eh....?? weird and pathetic all at once....:nono:

As if to prove my point, you have your perception of the police, I mine...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Bryan Harvey was turned into a gibbering fool after constant pressure from the establishment to withdraw and keep quiet about abuses carried out by notaries through out thyme 80's and 90's ......it tied in with the John Wedger case where he was told by his commanding officer to cease investigations into certain issues as " he had no idea what he was messing around with" and "it would be the end of his career".

Nothing to do with the amount of E and Coke he was quaffing? He’s had half of Tower Hamlets up his hooter.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Imagine it, but the fact remains there was no proof, of this allegation from Breitbart but you are still pushing it as true. Why? When there is absolutely no evidence found by two independent bodies?

it has been pushed by numerous people you have dispelled it , i'm not sure.....American politics is pretty dirty , as we are now seeing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Unless one is actually prepared to help the alleged victims of these crimes, help fund their legal battle, campaign on their behalf etc then all this scrabbling about on YouTube and deep clicking on conspiracy sites is nought more than solipsistic narcissism that only serves to feed one’s ego (I know something you don’t) and it’s nothing to do with the alleged victims.
Those who chase this stuff across the internet have, I would imagine, manifold personality disorders and questionable mental health.
Help the alleged victims you claim to care about. Help them or it’s just onanism. And rather sick actually.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm no fan of the rozzers but Brian Harvey definitely turned himself into a gibbering idiot WAY before he started with the CT stuff.

In fact he was thick as mince even before the huge amount of coke and pills he boshed in, plus running himself over.

I also don't think that he's a very reliable witness from the stuff I've seen that he's put out about this.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

There you go, revert to aggressive vulgarity...

Closed eyes and closed mind...it’s your way or no way.

Show evidence, you know the sort of thing that would stand up in a court of law, not YouTube, blogs and innuendo...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/22/met-police-condemned-over-handing-of-vip-paedophile-ring-inquiry-carl-beech-guilty

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44700764

Here’s the sort of thing that happens when you believe nutjobs...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here