Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
it has been pushed by numerous people you have dispelled it , i'm not sure.....American politics is pretty dirty , as we are now seeing.

Numerous people like who? Steve Bannon? What do you think we are seeing now?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Unless one is actually prepared to help the alleged victims of these crimes, help fund their legal battle, campaign on their behalf etc then all this scrabbling about on YouTube and deep clicking on conspiracy sites is nought more than solipsistic narcissism that only serves to feed one’s ego (I know something you don’t) and it’s nothing to do with the alleged victims.
Those who chase this stuff across the internet have, I would imagine, manifold personality disorders and questionable mental health.
Help the alleged victims you claim to care about. Help them or it’s just onanism. And rather sick actually.
Despite having numerous 'supporters' it appears that Brian Harvey is facing financial ruin and quite severe mental health problems.

If so many believe him and believe in his crusade then why are they not supporting him financially and mentally to see the evidence he claims to hold brought to light and shared with the world?

It the bit of 'research' I did last night I've seen him claim to have phone tapping evidence, call the BBC *****, hold up photos and play didn't audio and say 'eh?? See that now', call the government ***** and call everyone else *****.

Some people obviously feel he has built a compelling case for his stories. Makes you wonder why neither him nor his followers/ believers have found a way to present this case in a compelling way.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
surely Wedger would have been sued for libel/defamation if his "conspiracies" or more accurately , accusations, were not true but no , would that be because of what would pour out of the closet if he were to front court to defend such charges...??

i have had no decent experiences with English coppers Met or otherwise , treated like shit at the football , treated like shit when we tried to defend the black kids in Worthing from racist idiots in the 80's .......they have gone full circle now eh....?? weird and pathetic all at once....:nono:
If the 'establishment' are corrupt as you say. Why hasn't someone sued and won through the corrupt courts?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There you go, revert to aggressive vulgarity...

Closed eyes and closed mind...it’s your way or no way.

Show evidence, you know the sort of thing that would stand up in a court of law, not YouTube, blogs and innuendo...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/22/met-police-condemned-over-handing-of-vip-paedophile-ring-inquiry-carl-beech-guilty

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44700764

Here’s the sort of thing that happens when you believe nutjobs...

you give me carl beech , i give you Saville , Harris , Travis etc... plus thousands of other kiddy fiddlers of all nationalities , "keeping quiet for the sake of diversity" ring any bells...??.....as an ex met officer you should be used to aggression surely .

carl beech is one example of a crank , you really think there aren't plenty of other cases that have been bought out and kept quiet.......i have no reason to doubt Wedger , there is another lady officer from the North of England who has a similar story to tell , her name escapes me now.

perversities have always plagued the high borne , a symptom of in breeding , do you really think it's any different in the modern era , it's just covered up and people are paid off......

we are discussing btw ....not arguing

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Unless one is actually prepared to help the alleged victims of these crimes, help fund their legal battle, campaign on their behalf etc then all this scrabbling about on YouTube and deep clicking on conspiracy sites is nought more than solipsistic narcissism that only serves to feed one’s ego (I know something you don’t) and it’s nothing to do with the alleged victims.
Those who chase this stuff across the internet have, I would imagine, manifold personality disorders and questionable mental health.
Help the alleged victims you claim to care about. Help them or it’s just onanism. And rather sick actually.

That is a fair point , i much preferred this board when it was about football mostly and banter , you know like a normal football site but alas with all that is going on in the world these days there is far too much to debate/argue about and a lot of these debates , with the tyranny of annonimity involved , quickly descend into nastiness ..........a symptom of the world at large , my opinion is that those in charge are winging it ( and have been for some time )and profiting hugely from their positions , with the information available nowadays via the internet and the freedom of information act in "some" countries it has become more easy to out impropriety in high places , this is being counteracted by national security , official secrets acts etc. etc.

covid , whilst no doubt a dangerous virus has been used to challenge peoples liberty like most of us have never experienced , i'm not sure about the UK but here the covid commission is subject to media suppression , they are not open to scrutiny and the media ban is under the the umbrella of "the national interest" there are numerous court cases involving war crimes and bugging of foreign embassies that have been silenced by the govt.

there's a lot of corruption out there and i'd rather be aware of it and look like a bit of a crank occasionally than just be a blind idiot , bumbling through life getting shafted left , right and centre

i don't chase it but am quite prepared to argue its existence.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
you give me carl beech , i give you Saville , Harris , Travis etc... plus thousands of other kiddy fiddlers of all nationalities , "keeping quiet for the sake of diversity" ring any bells...??.....as an ex met officer you should be used to aggression surely .

carl beech is one example of a crank , you really think there aren't plenty of other cases that have been bought out and kept quiet.......i have no reason to doubt Wedger , there is another lady officer from the North of England who has a similar story to tell , her name escapes me now.

perversities have always plagued the high borne , a symptom of in breeding , do you really think it's any different in the modern era , it's just covered up and people are paid off......

we are discussing btw ....not arguing

The female officer was Maggie Oliver, ex police officer, now minor celebrity...

https://barthsnotes.com/2019/01/02/police-whistleblowers-group-raises-concerns-about-jon-wedger-and-maggie-oliver/

But you’ve given 3 (well 2) names of high profile individuals who were found guilty of sex offences, yet claim the establishment cover it all up. Saville certainly was a sad time, clearly nobody could believe anyone famous could be guilty of such things. I think times are now very different...

You clearly neglected to mention Glitter, Hall and King, again not protected by the establishment.

As for your in-breeding comment, I will treat that with the disdain it deserves. Sounds like you may have a bit of a class chip on your shoulder!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

This.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The female officer was Maggie Oliver, ex police officer, now minor celebrity...

https://barthsnotes.com/2019/01/02/police-whistleblowers-group-raises-concerns-about-jon-wedger-and-maggie-oliver/

But you’ve given 3 (well 2) names of high profile individuals who were found guilty of sex offences, yet claim the establishment cover it all up. Saville certainly was a sad time, clearly nobody could believe anyone famous could be guilty of such things. I think times are now very different...

You clearly neglected to mention Glitter, Hall and King, again not protected by the establishment.

As for your in-breeding comment, I will treat that with the disdain it deserves. Sounds like you may have a bit of a class chip on your shoulder!

there are no politicians on the list yet ....lets out all those naughty boys at the BBC but when it comes to parliament they're all good boys...??? ok...:thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

You agree that if you dont personally solve any problem you are able to detect, it is "just onanism"? Are you (I dont expect it from Clampey) aware that it would take about five minutes to find numerous things or incidents in society that you have mentioned as bad or problematic but most likely have no ability, time or energy to solve?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
there are no politicians on the list yet ....lets out all those naughty boys at the BBC but when it comes to parliament they're all good boys...??? ok...:thumbsup:

I don't think many if any believe that no MP has ever been given a soft touch by authorities (Cyril Smith clearly was for example), or thinks that MP's are of higher moral standing than the rest of us. But that is different from believing that there is a Pedo club you can join when you reach high office that is protected by it's members having high office and being able to cover up for each other.
Within any group of people there will be to some extent, a tendency to protect each other from consequences that we usually believe should apply to everyone, just because the person involved is "one of us", or the belief that public knowledge of the offence would harm the group. The Teacher that is always after Neil in The Inbetweeners being ushered away and told to control himself by Mr Gilbert, is fiction, but something I think most of us in middle and older age can relate to from our school days.
Your statement in an earlier post about breeding regarding the "high borne", and it's consequences, if a genuine held belief of yours, is a prejudice you have, a theory at best, but certainly not a fact.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Maybe, just maybe that is the truth, but you would never accept that, as they're all at it, all those politicians are nonces and kiddie fiddler's...

As you say - ok!

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I don't think many if any believe that no MP has ever been given a soft touch by authorities (Cyril Smith clearly was for example), or thinks that MP's are of higher moral standing than the rest of us. But that is different from believing that there is a Pedo club you can join when you reach high office that is protected by it's members having high office and being able to cover up for each other.
Within any group of people there will be to some extent, a tendency to protect each other from consequences that we usually believe should apply to everyone, just because the person involved is "one of us", or the belief that public knowledge of the offence would harm the group. The Teacher that is always after Neil in The Inbetweeners being ushered away and told to control himself by Mr Gilbert, is fiction, but something I think most of us in middle and older age can relate to from our school days.
Your statement in an earlier post about breeding regarding the "high borne", and it's consequences, if a genuine held belief of yours, is a prejudice you have, a theory at best, but certainly not a fact.

Or you could add on Leon Brittan, who was falsely accused of child sex offences, a charge that was still hanging over him up to his death and was proved to be totally untrue.

Allegations have to be investigated, but it just seems that some people want to find people guilty, just because they believe they must be at it... All those rich, posh people looking after eachother!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You agree that if you dont personally solve any problem you are able to detect, it is "just onanism"? Are you (I dont expect it from Clampey) aware that it would take about five minutes to find numerous things or incidents in society that you have mentioned as bad or problematic but most likely have no ability, time or energy to solve?

This whataboutery would still make you no better or worse than your interlocutors. So, we return to the fact that we're all just trying to be right on the internet, albeit you are doing it without any credible evidence whatsoever.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
All those rich, posh people looking after eachother!

And an awful lot of these theories are driven by jealousy of success or social standing, reverse snobbery if you will, tinged with natural rebellion and anti-establishment "coolness".

Your point reminded me how much crime there is at the other end of things. Sink estates riven with gangs, drugs, weapons and petty crime, much of it indulged in to survive but some for wealth and status. These are regularly broken up by the police due to stupidity, hubris or the natural instinct of jealous humans to turn on one another and screw each other over. At some point a grass will emerge or the crime ring will turn on itself. To imagine that this happens all the time among the working and under classes but not in the middle class or corridors of power is, frankly, bonkers. We're all human. The temptation to break up a comfy crime ring to further your own career or get your own back would presumably be much higher the further up society you travel, the conspiracy of silence is nonsense.

Still, this level of prejudice is at least a little less unpleasant than the anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and out and out racism that pervades a lot of online CT channels.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
And an awful lot of these theories are driven by jealousy of success or social standing, reverse snobbery if you will, tinged with natural rebellion and anti-establishment "coolness".

Your point reminded me how much crime there is at the other end of things. Sink estates riven with gangs, drugs, weapons and petty crime, much of it indulged in to survive but some for wealth and status. These are regularly broken up by the police due to stupidity, hubris or the natural instinct of jealous humans to turn on one another and screw each other over. At some point a grass will emerge or the crime ring will turn on itself. To imagine that this happens all the time among the working and under classes but not in the middle class or corridors of power is, frankly, bonkers. We're all human. The temptation to break up a comfy crime ring to further your own career or get your own back would presumably be much higher the further up society you travel, the conspiracy of silence is nonsense.

Still, this level of prejudice is at least a little less unpleasant than the anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and out and out racism that pervades a lot of online CT channels.

There does appear to be a very large chip, with an equally large side salad to go with it, on some people's shoulders.

In some minds wealth clearly equates to corruption, power and nastiness of all kinds.

As you rightly point out, this isn't the sole preserve of the rich and powerful...

However, I disagree with your assertion that this will go on more the further you are up the food chain. I am sure rich and powerful know ways to improve their lot, but I would say generally by legal means, tax loopholes, cronyism, etc.

The large crime circles will be among the lower end of society, where people are easier to control and even dispose of if necessary

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
There does appear to be a very large chip, with an equally large side salad to go with it, on some people's shoulders.

In some minds wealth clearly equates to corruption, power and nastiness of all kinds.

As you rightly point out, this isn't the sole preserve of the rich and powerful...

However, I disagree with your assertion that this will go on more the further you are up the food chain. I am sure rich and powerful know ways to improve their lot, but I would say generally by legal means, tax loopholes, cronyism, etc.

The large crime circles will be among the lower end of society, where people are easier to control and even dispose of if necessary

Poorly worded on my part. I tried to clarify the post but probably made it worse. The type of crime will be a little different (more "white collar") but my main point was that it would be equally hard to conceal in a conspiracy of silence. Whether we're a junior dealer on a street corner or a government minister the overwhelming temptation when faced with rivalry is to brief against the rival and fairly publicly. You've only got to look at Cummings and Johnson recently. Do you really think they could keep a peado ring silent? They can't even sneak off in lock down or spend five minutes without arguing with the PM's bird!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Poorly worded on my part. I tried to clarify the post but probably made it worse. The type of crime will be a little different (more "white collar") but my main point was that it would be equally hard to conceal in a conspiracy of silence. Whether we're a junior dealer on a street corner or a government minister the overwhelming temptation when faced with rivalry is to brief against the rival and fairly publicly. You've only got to look at Cummings and Johnson recently. Do you really think they could keep a peado ring silent? They can't even sneak off in lock down or spend five minutes without arguing with the PM's bird!

Understood and all far too sensible ..

Now back to those shape shifting lizards! :annoyed:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This whataboutery would still make you no better or worse than your interlocutors. So, we return to the fact that we're all just trying to be right on the internet, albeit you are doing it without any credible evidence whatsoever.

"What about your whataboutery!"

bakero, Grombleton and clampboy (pretty much to annoy him) got PMs with what I consider pretty clear if somewhat circumstantial evidence yesterday. Credible is quite subjective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here