Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As for me - well, I am to me.

As for us Pizzagate researchers, maybe not to you, but man... the lengths they went to make sure you normies didnt see what we found.

Pray tell. What lengths did they go to? What did you find and how did you find it? Proof and citations, please.
If you can provide this, whether I’ll agree with it or not, I’ll grant that you at least actually do what you claim. So go on, please provide the proof of what you found.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol@researchers

The new term for nitwits who believe nonsense, click bait stories delivered by people making money from the click bait.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why PM it? It it's that comprehensive and proves things, surely you would want that information to be known? Share with the group.

No.

Of course the persons or the person who gets the PM can do whatever they want with it including posting it here. Most people of course would not accept any evidence and laugh at it, I expect nothing less, but if only one or two people who read it have some nasty childhood experiences, I dont want to be the insensitive one who puts it in their face. A lot of the evidence is quite repulsive.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Pray tell. What lengths did they go to? What did you find and how did you find it? Proof and citations, please.
If you can provide this, whether I’ll agree with it or not, I’ll grant that you at least actually do what you claim. So go on, please provide the proof of what you found.

Let’s just start with the literature review. No point going any further without one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No.

Of course the persons or the person who gets the PM can do whatever they want with it including posting it here. Most people of course would not accept any evidence and laugh at it, I expect nothing less, but if only one or two people who read it have some nasty childhood experiences, I dont want to be the insensitive one who puts it in their face. A lot of the evidence is quite repulsive.

Using the subject of child abuse and paedophilia to boost your ego is not a very healthy thing to be doing. Please pause and have a serious think about what you are saying and doing here.
Having worked with survivors of both and regularly see the affects of abuse, I can assure you that it is not a subject to be played at, which is what you and your “researchers” are doing.
It’s a devastating thing to happen and you should really give your head a wobble. In real life, it’s very serious and something you should leave to professionals. Amateur internet detectives rarely have anything positive to contribute. Because what you do is not designed to help anyone but to boost your fragile ego. You are clearly not psychologically informed and to pretend you won’t post evidence incase people have childhood trauma is very distasteful, to put it mildly. Just stop.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No.

Hi Swansman- I'd genuinely interested in reading up if you could share your sources. I tried to find the incriminating Podesta email earlier but to no avail. At the moment, I admit I'm highly sceptical but open to having my mind changed. PM if you want. Cheers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have posted many times about the conversation between two athiests, Richard Dawkins and Tony Benn, about Christmas. Dawkins was fulminating about the lunacy of it. Benn chuckled and said it brings families together and encourages people to be kind for a change - what's not to like?

As an athiest I'm now quite relaxed about religion when the outcome is that - making people behave in a kind and generous way. It doesn't matter what you believe, really, if the outcome is good. Lizards inspire you to make lizard toys for orphans? Fill your boots.

When on the other hand your beliefs simply cause fear and distress in others, perhaps encouraging people to harm others, then that is the time to say 'enough'.

I may be wrong but it seems that in America (and perhaps Sweden) people have the freedom of choice, in law, to believe anything they want. This leads to the logical step - they can say anything they want as long as they believe it. And so we have Trump, anti-vaxxers, 5G-rs, white supremacists and the like. And we have people who promote their religion as science, or alt.science, stirring up folly. Andrew Wakefield, ironically, English, is one example, whose greed for fame and money has resulted in dead children, dead because their gullable parents didn't get them vaccinated, thanks to his fake research.

There is of course a Darwinian element to all this, and for others, like me, whose 'religion' tells us to crush and destroy the alt.science conspiracy religions, mockery is usually sufficient to warn off the casual explorer. I'm not interested in persuading the determined fools to give their head a wobble - they are already lost and, possibly, for the greater good. When it comes to thick parents harming their kids, however, stronger action is required.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have posted many times about the conversation between two athiests, Richard Dawkins and Tony Benn, about Christmas. Dawkins was fulminating about the lunacy of it. Benn chuckled and said it brings families together and encourages people to be kind for a change - what's not to like?

As an athiest I'm now quite relaxed about religion when the outcome is that - making people behave in a kind and generous way. It doesn't matter what you believe, really, if the outcome is good. Lizards inspire you to make lizard toys for orphans? Fill your boots.

When on the other hand your beliefs simply cause fear and distress in others, perhaps encouraging people to harm others, then that is the time to say 'enough'.

I may be wrong but it seems that in America (and perhaps Sweden) people have the freedom of choice, in law, to believe anything they want. This leads to the logical step - they can say anything they want as long as they believe it. And so we have Trump, anti-vaxxers, 5G-rs, white supremacists and the like. And we have people who promote their religion as science, or alt.science, stirring up folly. Andrew Wakefield, ironically, English, is one example, whose greed for fame and money has resulted in dead children, dead because their gullable parents didn't get them vaccinated, thanks to his fake research.

There is of course a Darwinian element to all this, and for others, like me, whose 'religion' tells us to crush and destroy the alt.science conspiracy religions, mockery is usually sufficient to warn off the casual explorer. I'm not interested in persuading the determined fools to give their head a wobble - they are already lost and, possibly, for the greater good. When it comes to thick parents harming their kids, however, stronger action is required.

You’re quite right. This joker is a lost cause, getting his kicks from some pretty disturbed sources. You’re right, best leave him to it, he’s long gone.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

What he said...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It can take years for some of these CT believers to rejoin reality but they always do in the end. And they’re re always embarrassed by what they swallowed.
Funnily enough, not so long ago we had a colleague who was asked to leave one of our sites by the client because he was continually trying to engage co-workers and clients in conversations about his nutty theories. Wholly inappropriate for our client base and actually quite offensive and possibly rather harmful to some.
These fools rarely have any insight into the harm they can cause.

Anyway, laundry finished so time to pop that in the drier and get out amongst the day-walkers. Night shifts have denied me Vitamin D and I need to smash daylight into my eyes.

Have a good day all, whatever crap you believe in.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No.

Alright. Feel free to send.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Very much this especially the part about people’s behaviour.

The issue I have with Dawkins is that when he goes off on one he sounds just like the religious fundamentalist that he so despises.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very much this especially the part about people’s behaviour.

The issue I have with Dawkins is that when he goes off on one he sounds just like the religious fundamentalist that he so despises.

I watched a Dawkins series where he lashed out at all the absurdities of religion. Then, carried away with his own hubris, he summed up with "I believe...."

At which point I said to myself. "Gotcha!".

While we are derailing the thread a little (perhaps, perhaps not) I'll bring up something else that has relevance to those who claim that when we do not know something then believing it may be true is as equally valid as believing it isn't true.

I had this discussion with my PhD supervisor nearly 40 years ago. We toyed with some examples, like theories about electricity, gravity and indeed Newtonian physics. All of these theories have limitations (Newtonian physics in particular). Yet the theories all fulfill the criteria of usefulness: they explain most if not all observations; they allow testable predictions to be made; the testable predictions are accurate in almost in every case. The uncertainties are, on the whole, unimportant. Therefore, we can use these theries usefully. And that's the whole point of ideas - that we can use them usefully.

For example, we can wire up a house, and indeed a national grid of electrical power, based on the theories. We can build aeroplanes that fly us (mostly) safely around a globe called the earth. We can construct bridges that last hundreds of years. If we ignore the theories the outcome is uniformly disasterous.

I look at it like this. Every time I cook a meal, go out in my car, ride in a lift, take a medicine, listen to a CD, I am taking a bet that the theories that underpin the existence of all these marvels are, until proven to be false, correct. That's how science works. We are making a sequence of bets. The sequence can be so long (for example the sequence of bets that underpin the schmoooth operation of my car) that the probability they are false is so low that it is preposterous to even contemplate it. I am looking through the patio doors now. The odds that the theories that underpin the safe operation of my car are false are lower that the odds of the sky suddenly turning black. Or green. It may happen, but only a loony would give it a serious amount of consideration. Or a science fantasy author (I love a bit of science fantasy, me, and I love to suspend my disbelief - but it is fiction).

If anyone finds this a little reassuring after a long and depressing read of other folks' sad delusional mischief-making then my work here is done :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Who did what to Brian Harvey? Genuine question, I've got no idea.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Bryan Harvey was turned into a gibbering fool after constant pressure from the establishment to withdraw and keep quiet about abuses carried out by notaries through out thyme 80's and 90's ......it tied in with the John Wedger case where he was told by his commanding officer to cease investigations into certain issues as " he had no idea what he was messing around with" and "it would be the end of his career".

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bryan Harvey was turned into a gibbering fool after constant pressure from the establishment to withdraw and keep quiet about abuses carried out by notaries through out thyme 80's and 90's ......it tied in with the John Wedger case where he was told by his commanding officer to cease investigations into certain issues as " he had no idea what he was messing around with" and "it would be the end of his career".
Got a link?

I found this nugget of information

He almost died in 2005 when he fell under the wheels of his Mercedes after*gorging himself on tuna mayonnaise and cheese jacket potatoes.

All a bit Alan Partridge.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if you found the bit about the three baked potatoes you can find the link about what he was alleging ......if you have not heard of John Wedger then you are probably unaware of one of the seediest side of the establishment , many high ranking political figures accused of all sort of fiddling.you have to give it 50/50 ....its either true or it isn't , there have been no published retractions , lawsuits or apologies.

https://youtu.be/t9-eYc1Nkug

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here