Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What I quite like about the Media in Chechnya article, is that someone asks you about points of reference for the article and you admit you don’t have any. So basically that “article” is your opinion.

Now that kid who read your article may go away and say, I found this interesting article on the Media in Chechnya and repeat the things you have, non evidentially said. Someone may then go on to repeat this information on the internet and so it begins, another version of The Truth, based on one unsubstantiated article on the internet.

You can see how these things can happen and how people like you can get suckered in, in your search for something else in life...

Ah, its that one. Had no recollection of writing it but thought it sounded exciting.

Its something I wrote for school when I was 15, I agree its bad and pretty much only a bunch of opinions and the few references I might have had (if I had any), I would have lost somewhere between school and putting it on that blog. No disagreements there, it is junk.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Why?

But... sure.

History of Dutch football (seven parts):
https://www.svenskafans.com/europa/holland/192941

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 - the full story
https://utoverlerkot.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/mst3k-the-story-del-1/

The making of Loose Joints disco hit "Is it all over my face"
https://funkorwalk.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/is-it-all-over-my-face/

Random article about Lilla Södergatan in Lund
https://mittlund.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/lilla-sodergatan/

Media in Chechnya
https://utoverlerkot.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/media-i-tjetjenien/

The decline of Atari
https://utoverlerkot.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/ataris-fall/

I hope you find these articles very useful. And trust me, the list goes on pretty much forever... I've been publishing stuff online since 2001, a lot of which disappeared over time or nowadays only exist over at blogs where I've gathered stuff I wrote over the years.

Running to the end of my work day now so don't have time to read these in detail. The Atari one was good though. Reminded me of this docu on youtube that suggests that the E.T. game really wasn't that bad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8XrM58qO0M&t=9s

I will say as a final word that none of those articles contain appear to be about conspiracy led nonsense though. Do you have any of those to share? In case there are some conspiracies that many have dismissed out of hand that you can educate us about?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Nah, its pretty pointless. Once people have made up their mind, they have made up their mind. Look at the Republican party, half of them still thinks they won the election. Or the average voter anywhere, getting lied to every fourth year and then heading off to vote again. But for me to post things here wouldnt do anyone any good as people are cognitively unable to process information that is a) very repulsive and b) not confirmed by authorities (celebrities, media, 'experts', politicans etc.).

Its all out there though. Probably not on Youtube as you drown in the sensationalist bullshit. Make your own investigation. Start with the leaked Podesta email that started the "rumour", take a deep look at him, then move on to Comet Ping Pong, Besta Pizza and James Alefantis. Do your own research, read up and avoid mainstream media as they couldnt report on it even if they wanted to.

Best of luck. Feel free to PM me when you've done a bit of research and perhaps want more information.

what if i told you its all made up by wags on 4chan? of course, one always has to do their research. remember to focus on reinforcing information ignore anything that's not supporting, or evidence of a hoax.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Dont worry about, its the expected behaviour in this time and age. It doesnt bother me and you seem to have fun, so keep it up if thats who you want to be.

As for your take, I personally dont really agree with much of it, but I'm sure you'll get the thumbs you are looking for.

I’m not sure why you think I come on here looking for “thumbs”, but that is just you being as closed minded as you claim I am...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Asked to provide evidence of his assertions and eventually turns over some articles about hobbies, written on some deep-click blog, with zero citation, when he was fifteen years of age.

Huh?

I too apologise if you feel bullied but really, even by CT standards, that’s remarkably inadequate.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
:)

Perhaps he could get his Mum to give him his pocket money early and sign up. I’m sure if she knew it was for his important research she’d cough up.

No, she is a lizard and a cold hearted bitch who doesn’t believe in money, or the establishment, or mainstream, etc., etc., etc...

My fine, mature gentlemen, dont go there.

“In this time and age”? Conspiracy loons have always got stick, I think it’s the arrogance that rubs people up the wrong way. Arrogance combined with arguments that don’t stand up to even the mildest scrutiny.

All a bit pitiable really.

Have a fab day.

You know very little about argumentation. As for giving people (the?) stick, some do and some dont - its a personality thing. No need to feel any pity though, its always rather fun watching people show their true colours.

I will say as a final word that none of those articles contain appear to be about conspiracy led nonsense though. Do you have any of those to share? In case there are some conspiracies that many have dismissed out of hand that you can educate us about?

Not sure. Never felt compelled to write for (or read for that matter) any conspiracy site as they usually have some kind of agenda or political bias. A lot of them are racist in some direction - "the jews are aliens!", "the muslims are plotting to take over the world!"... and **** that nonsense.

Thought about starting a high quality conspiracy site of my own but recently found https://ordoabchao.ca and it pretty much fills that empty space.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My fine, mature gentlemen, dont go there.

You know very little about argumentation. As for giving people (the?) stick, some do and some dont - its a personality thing. No I’m need to feel any pity though, its always rather fun watching people show their true colours.

Not sure. Never felt compelled to write for (or read for that matter) any conspiracy site as they usually have some kind of agenda or political bias. A lot of them are racist in some direction - "the jews are aliens!", "the muslims are plotting to take over the world!"... and **** that nonsense.

Thought about starting a high quality conspiracy site of my own but recently found https://ordoabchao.ca and it pretty much fills that empty space.

As I say, it’s the arrogance that marks you out as a childish wally. And yes, there’s every need to pity you. You’re lost in a world of conspiracy, you have feeble comprehension skills, you lack basic knowledge of most subjects, you cannot provide any evidence or even reasonable citation to back up your foolish assertions and you’re a bit of an arrogant numpty . So yeah, I do rather pity you.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Ah, its that one. Had no recollection of writing it but thought it sounded exciting.

Its something I wrote for school when I was 15, I agree its bad and pretty much only a bunch of opinions and the few references I might have had (if I had any), I would have lost somewhere between school and putting it on that blog. No disagreements there, it is junk.

But I only know that because I’ve called you out on it. Others, like the school kid who messaged you, may not be so inquisitive and take your un-researched opinions as fact.

This is exactly how bad information permeates the internet and forms I’ll thought out opinions.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
what if i told you its all made up by wags on 4chan? of course, one always has to do their research. remember to focus on reinforcing information ignore anything that's not supporting, or evidence of a hoax.

Make sure you keep ignoring anything not coming from some billionaire/state owned media corporation.

Asked to provide evidence of his assertions and eventually turns over some articles about hobbies, written on some deep-click blog, with zero citation, when he was fifteen years of age.

Huh?

I too apologise if you feel bullied but really, even by CT standards, that’s remarkably inadequate.

Nopes. I said that I didnt write any article about Pizzagate but still you and Mental Lental wanted links. I gave you what you asked for: links that have nothing to do with anything really.

If you dont want irrelevant articles, dont ask for them. Pretty simple thing, most of us succeed all the time.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Make sure you keep ignoring anything not coming from some billionaire/state owned media corporation.

Nopes. I said that I didnt write any article about Pizzagate but still you and Mental Lental wanted links. I gave you what you asked for: links that have nothing to do with anything really.

If you dont want irrelevant articles, dont ask for them. Pretty simple thing, most of us succeed all the time.

As The Clamp said, you really are an arrogant so and so, aren’t you...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

What a load of bluster. You claimed you had evidence and research. When pressed it turns out it’s a load of old flannel, some cobblers you wrote on the internet as a child. Get a grip.
Sake! What a shambles.

“Keep ignoring anything that does not come from billionaire owned media corporations”.

Do yourself a favour and don’t let your “research” stray onto the subject of who owns the world’s internet platforms. A chap of your disposition? You’d never sleep again.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Genuinely thought this topic would die after about 20 posts.

My Binfest radar must be on the fritz.

Not really a binfest, more one person making themselves look very stupid with a series of outlandish claims, while 3 or four others (me included) make themselves look equally stupid by rising to the stupidity of it all...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not really a binfest, more one person making themselves look very stupid with a series of outlandish claims, while 3 or four others (me included) make themselves look equally stupid by rising to the stupidity of it all...

Oh it’s all good fun. Been a while since we had a full bore, weapons grade, CT loon on here. But you’re quite right, all a bit silly.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As The Clamp said, you really are an arrogant so and so, aren’t you...

Yes, I will admit that despite our differences, the three of us have some things in common.

What a load of bluster. You claimed you had evidence and research. When pressed it turns out it’s a load of old flannel, some cobblers you wrote on the internet as a child. Get a grip.
Sake! What a shambles.

“Keep ignoring anything that does not come from billionaire owned media corporations”.

Do yourself a favour and don’t let your “research” stray onto the subject of who owns the world’s internet platforms. A chap of your disposition? You’d never sleep again.

I've done the research. I got some pretty good evidence, loads of it. I would gladly PM it to anyone behaving in a grown up manner. It would take a little bit of time and effort to make it compress it, and I wont waste it on someone as hilariously unpleasant as you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes, I will admit that despite our differences, the three of us have some things in common.

I've done the research. I got some pretty good evidence, loads of it. I would gladly PM it to anyone behaving in a grown up manner. It would take a little bit of time and effort to make it compress it, and I wont waste it on someone as hilariously unpleasant as you.

Of course you won’t, you’re full of shite.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Of course I would. From the Podesta email that triggered hundreds of thousands to dig into the truth, to the bitter end when our platforms were shut down in a remarkable manner.

Haha! Mate, really, you’re not that important. I doubt you have a shred of “evidence” that’s any more convincing than all the other nutters on the internet. Apart from you’re article on board games or whatever from your school days. Pffft.

Keep safe yeah, stay clear of the chem-trails. Eyes out for false flags and bugs in the lampshades ‘kay? Good luck, we’re all counting on you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
People who think Trump is evil but give kudos to Obama are way short of the mark , Obama started a hatchet job on Trump immediately after his success in the election bugging his office and using the NSA and FISA data to create a worldwide campaign of discredit aimed at Trump , i really don't think Obama is the saint 7he's made out to be , very pally with the Gatses' who are a pair of billionaire weirdos in my opinion.

Which conspiracy theory nonsense site did you gather this bulls shit from, or did you just go to the source, ie Breitbart and why are you peddling it as 'truth'?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've done the research. I got some pretty good evidence, loads of it. I would gladly PM it to anyone behaving in a grown up manner.

Why PM it? It it's that comprehensive and proves things, surely you would want that information to be known? Share with the group.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here