Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Gyan Riggs

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The injunction is still in force (or it was last time I heard the news), so isn't most of this thread and the posters on it in contempt of court and likely to be sued for every penny, and NSC in danger of being closed down?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The injunction is still in force (or it was last time I heard the news), so isn't most of this thread and the posters on it in contempt of court and likely to be sued for every penny, and NSC in danger of being closed down?

Yes. We are currently 132,198th in the queue of web outlets that have breached the injunction. NSC can expect their writ in 2036....

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Possibly even more so if the rumours about her enjoying yet another footballer's company recently are true :lolol:

Amazing how she's managed it, given how "devastated" she was about Giggs dropping her.

Giggs may have said "I love you", "My wife and I have fallen out of love", "I'm leaving her soon", "We're only together for the kids", "I'm in a loveless marriage", blah, blah. blah.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
you cant blame Giggsy though can you. bet it was worth every penny of the injunction fee

bet he SMASHED IT good and proper

do me a favour love

imogen-thomas-spain-01-750x1125.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
you cant blame Giggsy though can you. bet it was worth every penny of the injunction fee

do me a favour love

its great, keep replying to the thread and you get this pic all the way down the page....

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

do me a favour love

im sure the pic actually gets better the more you look at it, to be fair, i have slated Giggs on this one, but seeing this pic, the boy done good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Watching Strangeways, and the pre news trailer came up:-

'Ryan Giggs has finally been named'.

Wifey:-

'he's always been named Ryan Giggs'.

Well it's silly but did make us chuckle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here