Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Gyan Riggs

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
you cant blame Giggsy though can you. bet it was worth every penny of the injunction fee

bet he SMASHED IT good and proper

do me a favour love

imogen-thomas-spain-01-750x1125.jpg

back to the original game!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
im sure the pic actually gets better the more you look at it, to be fair, i have slated Giggs on this one, but seeing this pic, the boy done good.

As Usher sang, Oh my gosh

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I would hope my wife (me being the same age as Giggsy) would give me a pat on the back and a well done for nailing such a trophy! Although when I suggested this she said I had as much chance as Brighton winning the Premier League.....hmmmmmm, Tony we're going to need some more money!!!!

imogen_thomas_008.jpg

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I would hope my wife (me being the same age as Giggsy) would give me a pat on the back and a well done for nailing such a trophy! Although when I suggested this she said I had as much chance as Brighton winning the Premier League.....hmmmmmm, Tony we're going to need some more money!!!!

imogen_thomas_008.jpg

FIT.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Does this mean the BBC can strip him of his Sports personality of the year? :)

No. As it was a viewers poll that decided that, I reckon the BBC will just have to make up an excuse about how the phone lines went down during the middle of the broadcast and they had to do a straw poll amongst the NEC Forum audience ( who all happened to be Ryans pals BTW .......... ) to rig the vote on the night.

Then they can justifiably award SPOTY 2009 to someone else instead.

Like Jensen Button.

There you go, who ever said two wrongs don't make a right is completely stupid. Ryan Giggs vs. a WORLD CHAMPION and the Giggs gets it - there is NO justice.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

imogen_thomas_008.jpg

Stop quoting Giggs you lot and go back to the game!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here