Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
hans kraay fan club said:

Drawn largely from the mighty NSC squad that put Doncaster to the sword home and away this season, Exiles will be looking to figure prominantly here!
1. Ben
2. Matt
3. Simon
4. Kieran
etc....

a team of legends :bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
supaseagull said:
If anyone wants a Goalie, PM me give me a shout. I play every week over PCC with a few lads from work

Exiles, Crocs, Sporting and NSC select definitely do. Not sure about the others.

However, there is still at least one more team spot available, so what are your lads from work doing on Sunday 29th July?!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Hi, I'm looking to get involved and join in. I am a physically fit 20 year old lad, plays striker for a uni 6 a side squad and play for the uni on saturdays. can also play well at right back. if anyone needs me to join them, send me a PM. :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
John Dorian said:
Hi, I'm looking to get involved and join in. I am a physically fit 20 year old lad, plays striker for a uni 6 a side squad and play for the uni on saturdays. can also play well at right back. if anyone needs me to join them, send me a PM. :clap2:

pm sent.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
COLOURS

In addition to people's team sheets, I need to know your colours.

Please don't all say 'Blue and White stripes', though please can somebody source a set of bibs to cover potential clashes?

Crocs will be wearing YELLOW shirts.
Exiles will be wearing DARK SILVER. Oh yes!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Richie Morris said:
I would love to say PINK shirts but I think we may have to settle for something less COOL.

You could go to the ladies part of Primark and get 8 £1.99 pink vest tops [and one green one, for the goalie!]*

*but I suspect that as Brett has the 2 REMF kits, this will not be the case!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Exiles, Crocs, Sporting and NSC select definitely do. Not sure about the others.

However, there is still at least one more team spot available, so what are your lads from work doing on Sunday 29th July?!

We've got Scott so dont think we do need a goalie...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Da Man Clay said:
We've got Scott so dont think we do need a goalie...

Sorry, I worded that really badly,

When I say Crocs, Exiles, Sporting and NSC do, I mean 'do have' a keeper, as opposed to 'do need' one!

I am not sure if it answers WWs question, but I am in posession of the official Crocs teamsheet, and it does include a No.1; Scott McCarthy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
supaseagull said:
Ok..PM me if anyone wants me. I'm useless on pitch, but have played at a high standard in goal, despite being only 5"7ins tall!

It's 5-a-side goals - you'd be fine!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

I am not sure if it answers WWs question, but I am in posession of the official Crocs teamsheet, and it does include a No.1; Scott McCarthy.

I can only assume that he has booked his flight home from Canada the week before the tournament in that case. That's commitment to the cause (and bloody handy, as he has the kit!):clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Munkfish said:
kemo is up for it Les and Big Ben is as well still no worries

-------Wadders-------
---Biehn------Kemo--
----BigBen-----Kes---
--------Munkers------

The great news for everyone else is our team will be getting shant f***ed right up for Munkfish's birthday the night before.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
-------Wadders-------
---Biehn------Kemo--
----BigBen-----Kes---
--------Munkers------

The great news for everyone else is our team will be getting shant f***ed right up for Munkfish's birthday the night before.
Who the f*** is kes? that team is f***ing amazing :lolol: i wouldnt want to be playing against you or kemo :lolol: and our team only has 11 eyes :ohmy:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Munkfish said:
Who the f*** is kes? that team is f***ing amazing :lolol: i wouldnt want to be playing against you or kemo :lolol: and our team only has 11 eyes :ohmy:

:lolol: Kes is our 11th eye. He will knock you spark out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here