PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The cruncher is now numbering. I'm still waiting for Luxembourg so the Merit league cannot be completed. The main competition can.

So... don't/I won't reveal any answers in this thread but do look them up elsewhere.

I'm off for some mind numbing action. What tosser decided to start this Mike Dean card idea ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Of course the standings mean I’ve had to card you and [MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION] - although he will surely have done the same to me. I’m genuinely pinning my hopes on the cards more than my answers here!

The standings after the first group of games meant I had no choice but to play mine against you, having already carded [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] in the first set of games to salvage a draw.

Thanks to my Football Manager obsession, I believe I do.

To think I was told I was wasting all those hours I spent on Football Manager, one day I knew that random knowledge of silly team names picked up through the game would come in handy.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
GROUP 1.JPG

GROUP1C.JPG
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] [MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION] - now moved to the Merit League. Points from the second round carried over. [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] - to the Quarter Finals

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
View attachment 123852

View attachment 123853
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] [MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION] - now moved to the Merit League. Points from the second round carried over. [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] - to the Quarter Finals

So after salvaging a draw in the first game against [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] through a controversial decision by the complete and utter shyster it looks like this time he's cost me victory in the return game and a place in the QF's. Where can I lodge a complaint?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So after salvaging a draw in the first game against [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] through a controversial decision by the complete and utter shyster it looks like this time he's cost me victory in the return game and a place in the QF's. Where can I lodge a complaint?

I'm not entirely sure how the he ****ed me over because I ****ed him over argument works. I'm sure if you meet me at a motorway service station we can sort something out.

That said, a strong performance in the Merit League and you have the chance of an overall aggregate victory and some bragging rights at the end.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm not entirely sure how the he ****ed me over because I ****ed him over argument works. I'm sure if you meet me at a motorway service station we can sort something out.

That said, a strong performance in the Merit League and you have the chance of an overall aggregate victory and some bragging rights at the end.

The only person ****ing anyone over is our card happy friend from the Wirral. Hope he twists his ankle on the 18th green caddying on the ladies tour or something.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Answers:

Answers.JPG

Match 4/2- The non-league team you were hewing the answer from was Bournemouth.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Some awful answers from me. Expect to have slipped a few places down the 'merit' table.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
GROUP 2.JPG

GROUP2C.JPG
[MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION]* [MENTION=13022]Brighton4Cambridge3[/MENTION]* - through to Quarter Finals
[MENTION=34524]Frankie[/MENTION] [MENTION=9822]KZNSeagull[/MENTION]*-- now moved to the Merit League. Points from the second round carried over.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
GROUP 3.JPG

GROUP3C.JPG

(Black card means invalidated as played against the same player twice).
[MENTION=27836]Barham's tash[/MENTION] [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]* - moved to Merit League, second round scores are carried over [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION] [MENTION=2854]John Boy[/MENTION]*- to Quarter Finals

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS to Gibraltar on winning the HOSTING rights for the final stages.

We wait the schedule of entertainment from [MENTION=27836]Barham's tash[/MENTION] once the line-up is published.

Christiania failed on a few points, not least the problem of most spectators being stoned and unable to observe SOCIAL DISTANCING.

Gibraltar.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
View attachment 123852

View attachment 123853
Jesus Christ what a ****ing shitshow. Absolutely outquizzed by far better teams. Useless.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
GROUP 4.JPG

GROUP4C.JPG
[MENTION=37904]stewart12[/MENTION]* [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]

Through to the quarter finals

[MENTION=3913]blue'n'white[/MENTION] [MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION]*

Moved to the Merit League. Scores carried over.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Group winner, but with a negative points difference - shows the quality of the other teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here