Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Is Now So Childish It's A Put Off. Do You Agree ? What Say The Moderators ??

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
berkshire seagull said:
The problem is to many tax dodgers on here:rolleyes:

I'm suprised that one of them hasn't pointed out that spelling (or is it a gramar) error already :D :shootself

Actually I forgot, they are no longer at uni. They have 4 weeks off to :drink: bought with my money!:censored:

South Stand Zealot said:

A person of great profile and 20 posts like yourself (at time of this response) should definitely bring attention to the quality deficit herein.

Please feel invited, encouraged, even responsible for leading us oh great Zealot, into a greater tomorrow with the brilliance of your sparkling thread subjects - go on man, thrill us all into deep and intense debate now, if not before ! :clap: .......(NMH checks watch, fidgets in his chair)...............(awaiting intense missive from SSZ)..............(eyelids getting heavier) ........... :yawn:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yawn, this sort of post is getting a bit boring now.

I think of all the Albion forums sites, this has the most subscribers, and will therefore get the widest range of topics covered, and from that there will be some threads that will be classics and others that are just utter shite.

When I first joined up I thought I would be put off by the endless, Poll...How many transexuals have you shagged this year, or Poll...What should I have from the sandwich van today? etc etc etc, but actualy, thats the sort of shit that you can easily filter out, by using your freedom of choice, or in my case help me through a long tedious day in the office by bringing the odd smile, or even better the very odd laugh out loud !

No offence to Safeway and NSP, but I think a lot of the really utter drivel that used to be on NSC has found a much more suitable home on NSP, and I personally think this board has a lot more Albion related topics than it did earlier on in the year when there was also f-all happening at the club

Last edited:

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
THIS THREAD TYPIFIES THE LOW BROW DRIVEL DOMINATING NSC> GROW UP !!!

This is South Stand Zealot's helpful contribution to the kids programme thread, a thread which certainly brightened up a very dull Friday afternoon, for me. He is obviously ffrom the Mary Whitehouse school of censorship. The answer to her was and still is if you don't like it don't tune in. I happen to be a Brighton fan who doesn't go to many games. I like to keep in touch with the team through NSC and the official website. Before that I basically kept in touch through a few newspaper reports. I now feel I know a lot more about Brighton's recent history as a result of NSC and feel much more connected to the club thanks to NSC. I also like the idea of there being lots of off topic discussions and debates. When I go to a pub before and after a game I would say I spend half the time talking about the football and the other half talking about all kinds of crap. This is what most football fans do in my opinion. I am also a Hearts fan and contribute to the Hearts messageboard. That messageboard is much more censored and frankly rather dull these days. Long may NSC continue in its current state. Frankly I think we can do without South Stand Zealot if all he is going to do is criticise our choice of discussion.

A lot of people think I write crap (TLO was especially explicit in his views. I later found he had edited his message to a .).

What does annoy me is that there are some GOOD threads (to which most posters read and post on) about football but people only seem to remember the rubbish.

Who cares if there is rubbish? As Yorkie says, ignore it and it will go away (eg FG's posts).

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Jambo Seagull said:
THIS THREAD TYPIFIES THE LOW BROW DRIVEL DOMINATING NSC> GROW UP !!!

This is South Stand Zealot's helpful contribution to the kids programme thread, a thread which certainly brightened up a very dull Friday afternoon, for me. He is obviously ffrom the Mary Whitehouse school of censorship. The answer to her was and still is if you don't like it don't tune in. I happen to be a Brighton fan who doesn't go to many games. I like to keep in touch with the team through NSC and the official website. Before that I basically kept in touch through a few newspaper reports. I now feel I know a lot more about Brighton's recent history as a result of NSC and feel much more connected to the club thanks to NSC. I also like the idea of there being lots of off topic discussions and debates. When I go to a pub before and after a game I would say I spend half the time talking about the football and the other half talking about all kinds of crap. This is what most football fans do in my opinion. I am also a Hearts fan and contribute to the Hearts messageboard. That messageboard is much more censored and frankly rather dull these days. Long may NSC continue in its current state. Frankly I think we can do without South Stand Zealot if all he is going to do is criticise our choice of discussion.

Totally agree, I find NSC brings me closer to the club and its FANS. Lets face it, we are all fans, and we all have a commen interest. Thats good enough for me. NSC is a community, if we talked about nothing but football christ it would be boring. Some threads are childish, the repeat offenders know who they are, but who cares, ignore it if you dont like it, and even better South Stand Zealot, dont tip up on here at all.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I agree, you're all childish spunkbags.

Now, would anyone care to discuss quantum physics?

Okey dokey.

The Quantum era began in 1900 when Max Planck discovered the mathematical form of the black-body radiation spectrum. Only by invoking the quantum idea of photon (Einstein gave a more confirmative proposal through his work on photoelectric effect in 1905) could Planck find a way to derive his formula. 100 years after in 2000, all the leading science magazines and journals published articles to review the 100 years of quantum physics.
The following articles are definitely worth-reading:

D. Kleppner and R. Jackiw, "One Hundred Years of Quantum Physics", Science 289, 893 (2000) [August 11 2000 issue of Science] (Reserved in University Library folder)

A. Zeilinger, "The Quantum Centennial", Nature 408, 639 (2000) [7 December 2000 issue of Nature]: (Reserved in University Library folder)

M. Tegmark and J.A. Wheeler, "100 Years of Quantum Mysteries", Scientific American (February 2001), p.68. (Reserved in University Library folder) (Reserved in University Library folder)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Rambo said:
Totally agree, I find NSC brings me closer to the club and its FANS. Lets face it, we are all fans, and we all have a commen interest. Thats good enough for me. NSC is a community, if we talked about nothing but football christ it would be boring. Some threads are childish, the repeat offenders know who they are, but who cares, ignore it if you dont like it, and even better South Stand Zealot, dont tip up on here at all.
just how close do you intend to get to fans then????

NSC clearout of student life forms:lolol:

I've just returned from six days in Fermanagh with no access to NSC.

I can report that there is a real world out there. It is a place where journalists are speculating that Martin O'Neill might take over as manager of the Northern Ireland squad.

Since there is more chance that Artois will shag Ms Stevens, I come to the conclusion that, whatever its faults, NSC is more in touch with reality than the Belfast Telegraph. So keep up the good work, folks.

:)

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
"GOOD WORK" ????

If juvenile masturbatory drivel by proxy and threads on Under 5s TV programmes is "GOOD WORK" then I shall have to join in another 'BIG CONVERSATION' elsewhere and have a 'BIG THINK'.

By the way I shagged Mary Whitehouse which is more than any of you could. Getting past those steel riveted corsets was easier than finding Saddam Hussain's virgin mother.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

PS The number of posts has been rather small as I have been in Iraq helping our Yankee chums fend off hoards of independence seeking camels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here