Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Is Now So Childish It's A Put Off. Do You Agree ? What Say The Moderators ??

Look out ballooney, or I'll REPORT you to a MOD !!

(looney ducks and swivels around at his keyboard, brief panic in cyber-space ....."don't let them find me")

I was hoping for a better battle of wits than South Stand "I can write badly in Spanish so I must be clever" Zealot, and along comes the lunie to moon at my howl !

Shirley a dwayne would've declined any such debate without denigrating with immature gibberings as he swung from branch to twig holding his empty nut-sack and screeching about the sheer size of it.
Georgie Porgie has left the building, leaving it a little too quiet for ya looney ? This is the argument room indeed, and you have walked in without paying the fiver .

I hear that MOD in the corridor. ........better wipe the blackboard of "teacher is a git" before ya get a spanking and detention.
(looney flashback; standing in smutty y-fronts in the corner, repeating "I have been a very naughty little boy" as teach whacks under the desk "just keep saying it boy, I'm almost finished")
I bet you never got so much quality time since your p.e. master.
Yes you ARE a naughty boy looney.

looney said:
Oh look! hand bags at 5 paces between No Mates Hatall and probably another dwayne account.

NMH:Hay Zealot would you do me a favour?

Zealot: Sure what is it?

NMH:I broke both my wrists in a wanking, I mean riding accident would you ming getting my car keys out of my right pocket?

Zealot: Sure thing No Mates Hatall!

NMH:mmmmmmmm left a bit

NMH:Up a bit

NMH: Down a bit

NMH: Up a bit

NMH:Uuuuuuuu..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

Zealot: I cant find them.

NMH: Oh dont worry I came on a bus anyway.

Zealot: Sure thing.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
NMH said:
Look out ballooney, or I'll REPORT you to a MOD !!

Which mod would that be? Paul Wellar or Roger Daltry ya f***ing bellboy.

I was hoping for a better battle of wits than South Stand "I can write badly in Spanish so I must be clever" Zealot, and along comes the lunie to moon at my howl !

Looney is derived from lunar, the moon, it is always a pleasure to school you untill you start drooling over the key board untill your finger slips and you hit the " Nurse i need assistance" button ya belched out buffoon.

Shirley a dwayne would've declined any such debate without denigrating with immature gibberings as he swung from branch to twig holding his empty nut-sack and screeching about the sheer size of it.

Yea ok Trudy, as I said Handbags a go go.

Georgie Porgie has left the building, leaving it a little too quiet for ya looney ? This is the argument room indeed, and you have walked in without paying the fiver .

The only thing I'm paying is quality time to verbally school you my little sticky fingered friend. Why dont you join the Troll assoc? After all your a troll, be it one that cant find the new thread button so just jumps into any thread grabbing the sides of your leather thong as your Calipurs clank together and your toupee flaps in the wind waving goodbye to your dignity, Doris. Yep me and Danny Seagull need someone to make the Tea untill Whatamiford0h remembers that no-one has spoken to him in a month and comes crawling back to clatter his molars.

Watching you and Zealot endulge in your bitchfest just reminds me of a couple of midgets holding a poll volting contest in a cucumber patch with the one generating the loudest ripping sound declaring himself, or in you pair of pussified Princesses cases itself, the winner.

Last edited:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
if you want a return to the n.s.c of old,a vibrant community of varied and informed opinions on the albion,football in general and life itself.

(1) dump the smileys(ego trip for high post count collectors)
(2) dump the signatures (the true sign of those with no conversation= 3 smileys and a signature)
(3) dump registration. let all the world and his goldfish loose and hope to get back those we have lost.

to absent friends/and foes

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
ah the humour of a smiley!

o/k keep them if they give comfort,but ban the smiley only brigade.

no second thoughts ban no one.let all come,the old n.s.c. was the pride of football fandom the ultimate fanzine,often immitated but never bested.we even had the I.R.A. visit(with words not bombs).

de-regulate now

or watch this forum die from self abuse and neglect.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
dont give me huh

you must remember when looney/nmh/twatford o et all were outed as the same person posting multiple self abuse on the old n.s.c.
you must remember when you (posting as loney)was left crying upon your own keyboard with frustration as your multiple identities imploded in a self flagillating frenzy of frustration of auto exposure

Learn how to spell 'you're' as in "you're a troll" or "you've got a life making convoluted stretches of imagination in put-downs but nothing to say that makes a statement outside of trolling".

I have no idea how you perceive that I don't know the origin of 'loon' with luna/moon ? Didn't I intimate enough in my post for you?

Pull y'self together looney and don't get too excited about this wacky world you made up for y'self. You might get some practise with wetfart zero (where is that plonker? You would imagine he'd be jumping all over the site after his shite won and we lost this w/end) but in the end you will have just been wanking over your own verbage-fest while twatty tells you how DON he is, and how he 'owns you'.

As for duh, I think it was a bad call to debit SSZ with being another dwayne i.d. I wouldn't be at all surprised if duh was present under another moniker though .

northstandnorth said:
dont give me huh

you must remember when looney/nmh/twatford o et all were outed as the same person posting multiple self abuse on the old n.s.c.
you must remember when you (posting as loney)was left crying upon your own keyboard with frustration as your multiple identities imploded in a self flagillating frenzy of frustration of auto exposure

I think the real lunatic just stood up to be counted.
Take a bow nsn !

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
northstandnorth said:

Yea you got me there Sherlock, i'm watford o/ nmh and also FG and dwayne. It was a deal I cut with Manx gull then Bozza to make the place more vibrant and attract new posters etc. They said if I had all these multiple accounts and made(in their words) this place rock and roll I would get half the advertising revenue. In return my dwayne account would periodically go over the top and get banned. While the looney/FG show would have bad spelling.

Well that was at the new board at the old one Manx Gull agreed that I would be the secret 5th Moderator with far ranging powers.
Covering up there and here by always picking on the mods.

Heh, how did you see through it?:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
NMH said:

I have no idea how you perceive that I don't know the origin of 'loon' with luna/moon ? Didn't I intimate enough in my post for you?

Yea but I thought I'd school you any....whats the f***ing point the games up nsn has me sussed?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
have you read scratons hillsborough the truth yet.

for an appologist for thatcher,the sun and bernard ingram you come across as a mixed up neo-leftist/fascist/quadroneoplegicreofolangist.

only you could make it/them up

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
northstandnorth said:
have you read scratons hillsborough the truth yet.

for an appologist for thatcher,the sun and bernard ingram you come across as a mixed up neo-leftist/fascist/quadroneoplegicreofolangist.

only you could make it/them up

Yea, I'm actually a card carrying member of the Labour Party, I was at the anti-war demos you know.

FAO
Bozza could you move this thread to NSC Gold before to many people see it, the games not totally up yet.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
northstandnorth said:
but have you read it yet

hang your head in shame.you spat upon the graves of our own.

or have you never been to a game.

You got me there again. I'm actually a palace double agent sent here to stir up as much shit as possible, so even fooled Bozza as well. Mission accomplished!:clap2:

i'll have a good laugh about this back at www.cpfc.org

Eaaaaaaaaaagguuuullllllsssssssss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here