Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Is Now So Childish It's A Put Off. Do You Agree ? What Say The Moderators ??

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
you cried upon this board and grovelled on the old s.s.c. you said that you would never return.

you lied because your ego feeds upon your own self deception.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
northstandnorth said:
you cried upon this board and grovelled on the old s.s.c. you said that you would never return.

Everything I say is a lie including this post.

ssc? Is that Sheffield seagulls arsecave? I haven't been back there as I'm still banned, unless SS with moist eyes pressed the unblock button and in his highly emotional state forgot to tell me.

And you got it the wrong way round, my self deception feeds on my ego, which if I may I say is f***ing huge.

I'm a f***ing god! A legend! I am so Don!!!!

northstandnorth said:

Pheeuuwwweee deputy dawg, we got ahselves a live one !

I was WONDERING what Charlie Manson was doing with his spare time.
'Cuckoo-ka-choo' to you, said the Walrus, as Alice peered through the window, now huge from the last mushroom. "I do think you looked smaller on television" said Chauncey Gardener. And the wind cried "Mary", d'ya ken?
Only yooooooou can make, the change in me, o-o-only yooooou can make my darkness bright..........
"What's it like to be a loon, I liken it to a balloon" said Marc Bolan,
"You can be anyone this time around" said Timothy Leary.

Splunge !

I'm sure you can understand, nsn.

northstandnorth said:
still doing it after all these years looNMHy

think you have us fooled. think again

So, it's "us" that are not getting fooled is it ?
Perhapssss NMH and looney are nasssty Hobbitses, yesss, they conspiresss against usssss......but massster protectssss ussss, is good to ussss...... but stole my preciousssss, yesssss ..........

Hey northstandnorth, you talk among yourself while looney/watfordo/dwayne/nmh think up a new 'game', as it were.

bwaaahahhahhahaha !

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
wher the big board is,we could have -Childish Board and serious Board.I wonder which would get most posts....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here