Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Is Now So Childish It's A Put Off. Do You Agree ? What Say The Moderators ??

South Stand Zealot said:
"GOOD WORK" ????

If juvenile masturbatory drivel by proxy and threads on Under 5s TV programmes is "GOOD WORK" then I shall have to join in another 'BIG CONVERSATION' elsewhere and have a 'BIG THINK'.

By the way I shagged Mary Whitehouse which is more than any of you could. Getting past those steel riveted corsets was easier than finding Saddam Hussain's virgin mother.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

PS The number of posts has been rather small as I have been in Iraq helping our Yankee chums fend off hoards of independence seeking camels.

Whew! Enthrallingly acerbic, a gripping donation indeed. I was particularly enamoured by the way this post suspends the reader with directness, and then drops right into seeming irreverent irrelevence in a direction that only the writer can relate to or understand.

Breathtaking stuff SSZ, you'll be missed. Byeeeeee ! :bigwave: ( :tosser: )

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ah, yes NMH.

I shall be watching out for your posts with baited breath !!

Patronising clearly was high on the curriculum at the nursery school which clearly you have only very recently just left.

There's hope for you I guess but not a lot !!

Posts such as mine should never be:censored: unlike most of yours !!

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Wow, what an amazing put-down ! You come from the looney school of trolls?

My my SSZ, you are very pathetic at this. Let's see - you come posting on a site that you don't think much of, then have an EXTREMELY poor attempt at haughtily chastising the content and contributions, without EVER having made one of your own as a half-decent example of the kind of post you in your high 'n mighty esteem approve of !

You are quite an outstanding wanker SSZ.
Here's a put-down I feel comfortable releasing especially for a dull clown such as you;

F U U U C K O F F F F F ! !

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
NMH - Oh dear ! Is one temperaMENTALLY challenged ?

Methinks you are. Doesn't take long for you to desend into childish tantrums does it. NSC as it presently is suits you fine.

Have you not thought that I might post using other user names as well ? Course you haven't. Why ? Because you are clearly a one braincelled comprehensive school product, 1st year. Yuk.

There is a word for people like you - dickhead !!!

:wave:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
"Other user names"?

Interesting that with such a strong opinion, you choose to hide behind a name you don't use as much. Rather concerned with everyone's opinions? So you don't mind this place that much then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Careful there Hampshire, I'd stay out of this one. You might catch a flailing fist or poorly aimed insult from SSZ or NMH :lolol:

Back to the original point: even I, with my ridiculously juvenile sense of humour, get annoyed with NSC. It does appear that there is occasionally hardly anything worth reading on the first page of threads. But then someone swears and it makes me smile. Simple pleasures and all that....:jester:

South Stand Zealot said:
NMH - Oh dear ! Is one temperaMENTALLY challenged ?

Methinks you are. Doesn't take long for you to desend into childish tantrums does it. NSC as it presently is suits you fine.

Have you not thought that I might post using other user names as well ? Course you haven't. Why ? Because you are clearly a one braincelled comprehensive school product, 1st year. Yuk.

There is a word for people like you - dickhead !!!

:wave:

"Methinks" ?? Who uses that word these days?
"What Say The Moderators" ?? Are you trying to come off as some kind of poncey Shakespeare impression or what?
Try this; "I put it to you that this site be unworthy for the pledge of my troth, that if it may, shall be said to be of content only contentious. Ambition is made of sterner stuff, these are not honourable men that seek the downfall of this Rome, this England. I take up mine staff in ire, thrust my loins henceforth and forthwith, smite the rugged earth with mine enpassioned spittle. And the wind cries 'Mary' "

What about "desend" - Is this the opposite of 'send' ??

You post under other names? Why? Are you hiding something or imagining you are a person of many imaginative facets? Not bloody many chumley, you can't even muster a decent point of debate, except to repeat your poor view of a site you post on (but can't even start a debate other than this complaint that no-one starts good enough debates!) Why in Buddha's name should I care to consider the idea that you have another moniker anyway? Is it "Pratt" or could it be perhaps "Nobgobbling Hobgoblin" ?

Can't you see it? Read the above carefully, realise what an utter fairy you have made of yourself. How your inner child must be weeping in shame at how it never grew into anything of consequence .

You have my permission to decompose another brilliant missive of no worth whatsoever. Now get typing, plonker .

Last edited:

By the way SSZ, would you please visit a library before you release your next attempt at high iambics ? Eloquence of expression has clearly not been your forte old dear, and I prefer you do some research to improve on your last poor pile of exlax-induced drivel, before you next challenge the condition of my education.

This has, up to this point, been a tad too easy.

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
NMH - thou art truly in a tiz now. I must have hit the bullseye !

Querida NMH

Quieres tu oso marron ?

Vale, aqui lo tienes, un oso de peluche marron !!!

Espero que te hara sonrienda, proque tu sonrisa es tan hermosa como et sol Siberia.

Yo te deseo un muy Navidad, un prospero nuevo lleno de suerte y una espalda maravillosa de vacaciones en casa tu familia y parientes.

So cheer up NMH ! It's Christmas afterall and when it comes to eloquence I don't think you can hold a candle to me although your last posting was far less juvenile than usual and quite readable for once.

Ever been to Oxford ? I have but I bet the nearest you ever got to it was Oxford United's ground and am rather surprised you had the ability to find your way there !

Chow bambino !

I've been a bit bizzy lately so just catching up..... I've scanned through this thread (not read all the points) but I fall between a couple of points.
I agree that it's a site for fans and so when it's a 'slow news day' as far as the club goes, I think it's testimony to the imagination of all you chaps (and chappesses) that you can post some thought provoking and interesting threads.
On the other hand, there are some blatantly personal attacks which descend into nothing but name calling and whilst the odd pointed put down can be quite humourous, when it goes on for pages it can get a bit wearing.
Again though, no-one has to read it !
I have to say that I've never posted in a big way to ANY other site (I mean over about 10 posts and that was only to the official site - but some of you lot are on there anyway!) so there must be something attractive for so many to keep coming back to the site and making contributions to threads such as this one.

Is there a point? Yes, I like the site and the random meanderings of the sober, educated, intoxicated and disaffected can be more than just amusing.
So there !

Oh, and by the way SSZ, I think it's "ciao" - your speciality seems to be Spanish?!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well I really enjoyed a prelonged NSC session last night. OK most of it was trashing FG's threads and poking Looney playfully in the ribs but still NSC is the BHA community like it or not.

And if you don't like it then change it. Instead of just starting this thread start ones you think may spark interest and debate. If that doesn't work start your own board. Not possible? But that's exactly what Safeway did when he felt NSC was overmoderated.

And finally you start a thread about NSC being childish and then thumb your nose at us and start singing "I went to Oxford nuh nuh ne nuh nuh".

I agree with NMH. You're a dick.

Ma nish ma SSZ ?(Hebrew)

Chuppa el nalgas, pinchi ponjettas ! (Spanish)

Poquinho de Espanol es todo ben, para eu prefero Portugues du Brasil. (Portugese)
Isso mas simpatico, mas romantico para el senhoritas e.g. "vem ca mis brasos hermosa mia, sueno para sus besos")(back to Spanish)

Forstand herr Zealot? Gut Yul und Frohlich Weinacht auch fur du .(German)

Jag forstor ingen Svenske, du har littum pik storr killer. (Swedish)

My nipples burst with delight (Hungarian)

I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers (Canadian)

Twas Brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves, and the mome-raths outgrabe. (nonsense).

I agree with Guinness Boy. Ciao bella !

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
South Stand Zealot said:
NMH - thou art truly in a tiz now. I must have hit the bullseye !

Querida NMH

Quieres tu oso marron ?

Vale, aqui lo tienes, un oso de peluche marron !!!

Espero que te hara sonrienda, proque tu sonrisa es tan hermosa como et sol Siberia.

Yo te deseo un muy Navidad, un prospero nuevo lleno de suerte y una espalda maravillosa de vacaciones en casa tu familia y parientes.

So cheer up NMH ! It's Christmas afterall and when it comes to eloquence I don't think you can hold a candle to me although your last posting was far less juvenile than usual and quite readable for once.

Ever been to Oxford ? I have but I bet the nearest you ever got to it was Oxford United's ground and am rather surprised you had the ability to find your way there !

Chow bambino !

lol, your spanish is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrubbish!:lolol: :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can we agree to disagree boys and girls. Lets have some harmony on NSC in this season of goodwill, and unite against the common enemy, Phil Prosser

Nah, I get loads of cheer when someone is making this much of a plonker of himself.

Come on SSZ, think up some more of this stuff for me (and GB) to rubbish!

Oh the wit, oh the thrust and parry of the educated wag !
Come on SSZ, some more Spanish to illustrate your esteemed intelligence! bwaaaahahahahaha ! :lol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh look! hand bags at 5 paces between No Mates Hatall and probably another dwayne account.

NMH:Hay Zealot would you do me a favour?

Zealot: Sure what is it?

NMH:I broke both my wrists in a wanking, I mean riding accident would you ming getting my car keys out of my right pocket?

Zealot: Sure thing No Mates Hatall!

NMH:mmmmmmmm left a bit

NMH:Up a bit

NMH: Down a bit

NMH: Up a bit

NMH:Uuuuuuuu..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

Zealot: I cant find them.

NMH: Oh dont worry I came on a bus anyway.

Zealot: Sure thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here