Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Is Now So Childish It's A Put Off. Do You Agree ? What Say The Moderators ??

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Depends who you think should be setting the agenda. Why should the moderator's stop childish posts if that's what the users want?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It is what people contribute. If the more serious contributors don't contribute enough then the childish ones do.

If people don't reply to wind up merchants, they sink without trace but some people like to respond to everything regardless.

I don't think the moderators should interfere unless it comes to personal abuse or repetitive rubbish. (Make of that what you will ;) )

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My personal view is that NSC is a site for Albion fans, rather than a site solely about the Albion itself. At times when the football is frankly, rather dull, we do have perhaps too many threads about non football topics IMHO, but that reflects the lack of interest in a moderate season in a mediocre division. If things get too bad then we reserve the right to lock the more tedious ones. However some of these threads have a habit of becoming interesting as they deviate off the original subject matter and take on a life of their own.

On a day like today it is only natural that members will be commenting upon the capture of Saddam (and Cliff entering the charts at number 4).

At the end of the day, we have the NSC we deserve. The best way to improve it is to come up with some good thread titles and people will contribute. The agreed mod philosophy is that we try to avoid censorship if at all possible, and I personally think there is too much crap on the site at times, but it reflects the demographics of the contributors

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Silly at times but you don't have to reply if you don't want.

If you expect this to be totally about BHAFC I suggest just a two hour window once a day will suffice - there isn't a lot to discuss about the club at present.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ahh come on there is nowt wrong with a bit of childish humour every so often - Brings a smile to my face reading this site !

Besides, where else would i have learnt words such as Chisla and slice

Long live NSC :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here