[NSC] NSC has changed for the wurst

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
There was a time when favourite sandwiches, least favoured Estate Agents etc ruled this place, now it seems "overrun" by a few self-obsessed posters who are permanently posting, on every single thread, 24/7. Is this a good thing? It turns me off big time your thoughts?
Women with hairy armpits turn me off big time not NSC threads.

For the threads you simply don't read them (unless there's a gun at your head) or hit the ignore button.

It's a live'n'let'live broad church after all

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Women with hairy armpits turn me off big time not NSC threads.

For the threads you simply don't read them (unless there's a gun at your head) or hit the ignore button.

It's a live'n'let'live broad church after all
I think it is the rate of posting by one or two users that @afters is referring to - rather than thread topics I think but then just put the user on ignore - I have done that this week with a poster who I feel is in my face when I read the political threads .

But agree, no one should be subject to restrictions because they are dominating multiple threads with numerous posts eh @Bozza :wink:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
I think it is the rate of posting by one or two users that @afters is referring to - rather than thread topics I think but then just put the user on ignore - I have done that this week with a poster who I feel is in my face when I read the political threads .

But agree, no one should be subject to restrictions because they are dominating multiple threads with numerous posts eh @Bozza :wink:
f*** me you are one of the two wurst offenders. had you on ignore for ages because of the TL:DR aspect but then missed that we were signing the new manager!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I don’t see the point in the ignore option, it’s like going in a room with family members (which is what we are, the Albion family) and sticking your fingers in your ears shouting La, La, La while they speak.
You could miss something that explains what, when or why folks are like they are.

probably just me.
I am also aware I post to much, and i am a tw@t.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don’t see the point in the ignore option, it’s like going in a room with family members (which is what we are, the Albion family) and sticking your fingers in your ears shouting La, La, La while they speak.
You could miss something that explains what, when or why folks are like they are.

probably just me.
I am also aware I post to much, and i am a tw@t.
No-one posts too much unless their posts are overbearing. I'm pretty sure that if I've survived after 24,000 posts in ten years, you're not overdoing it.

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
That’s the risk you take with putting me on ignore - you miss the good stuff 😂

I too have an ignore list because I get triggered by some people. You were on mine for some reason, can’t remember why now, it actually doesn’t matter but will take you off if you play nice. 😍

Ps I’m a largely reformed TL;DR - Only occasionally relapsing these days
To be fair i put you on ignore Zerbs but was left with just the Asda shopping list thread, So now you are back its all ok again (y):LOL:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To be fair i put you on ignore Zerbs but was left with just the Asda shopping list thread, So now you are back its all ok again (y):LOL:
As long as the cricket threads are left, I'm fine.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
f*** me you are one of the two wurst offenders. had you on ignore for ages because of the TL:DR aspect but then missed that we were signing the new manager!
If you put me on ignore, you miss stuff, including my scouting tips for new managers 😉

As most people have said, the ignore button is there for a reason - No one is stopping anyone else from posting their POVs, just be selective which threads you read and keep people on ignore if you are not happy with what they say (or how often or how many words they use to say it :lol: )

TD;LR?
PIss off 😂

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
There was a time you could call someone a **** on here and they’d just call you a **** back! Now they get all precious and send PM’s about how upset they are.

****s :whistle:

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here