Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC has changed for the wurst

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
There was a time when favourite sandwiches, least favoured Estate Agents etc ruled this place, now it seems "overrun" by a few self-obsessed posters who are permanently posting, on every single thread, 24/7. Is this a good thing? It turns me off big time your thoughts?
Maybe Bozza can tailor a customised view list for you... so you see posts only from your chosen cadre of like minded folk... then the rest of us oiks won't spoil the daily consumption of your preferences.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Surely the VERY simple answer is - if you don't like anything that is posted then don't login ? :shrug:
But then you see all the posters you have on ignore - that’s how I saw this one.:wink:

Tbf though, when one poster is routinely posting over 50 posts a day across multiple threads, I can see why that might piss some people off. Doesn’t bother me, I mostly avoid the British political threads tbh (I tend to be obsessed with one thread at a time anyway - so people can just ignore the whole thread, one at a time 😂)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
There was a time when favourite sandwiches, least favoured Estate Agents etc ruled this place, now it seems "overrun" by a few self-obsessed posters who are permanently posting, on every single thread, 24/7. Is this a good thing? It turns me off big time your thoughts?
Favourites are BLT or Tuna and mayo. With regards estate agents I honestly think they are all bad but if I had to single one out it has to be Fox and Sons

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If you are going to start a thread on what turns you off or indeed on, it’s customary to at least start a poll with some options

Ruel Fox ✅

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Maybe Bozza can tailor a customised view list for you... so you see posts only from your chosen cadre of like minded folk... then the rest of us oiks won't spoil the daily consumption of your preferences.
Shhh Keep Patron privileges quiet otherwise they will all want it. I’m still working my way through the @El Presidente laminated guide to Eastern Europe

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Needs a poll
To get a real grasp of the sitauation with a broad spectrum of opinion I think another 2 very similar threads are necessary.

I'm downing 2 bottles of Buckfast as quickly as possible in readiness for the football this evening . . . . when that and the mushroom haggis I got from McZen at the farmers market kick in, I'll start a few more.

That should give a good overall balance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here