Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC has changed for the wurst

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you put me on ignore, you miss stuff, including my scouting tips for new managers 😉

As most people have said, the ignore button is there for a reason - No one is stopping anyone else from posting their POVs, just be selective which threads you read and keep people on ignore if you are not happy with what they say (or how often or how many words they use to say it :lol: )

TD;LR?
PIss off 😂
You called Fab’s appointment early ? Really ? You should have mentioned it :laugh:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
You called Fab’s appointment early ? Really ? You should have mentioned it :laugh:
😂 Apparently I have made nearly 100 posts reminding people (joke btw)

Btw I guess you didn’t get the wink emoji? The previous poster said he missed we had appointed a new manager because he had me on ignore which is actually rather funny - aren’t I allowed to make a joking riposte back?

Ps jealousy is an unbecoming trait 😜 (Joke btw)

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
😂 Apparently I have made nearly 100 posts reminding people.

I guess you didn’t get the wink emoji? The previous poster said he missed we had apoointed a new manager because he had me on ignore - aren’t I allowed to make a joking riposte back?
I haven’t counted, thought it was more than that though……..and this is another :laugh:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
1066 did some good threads. There was one about putting up a dartboard and another about his sister being a tree (I think). Ah.the good old days.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I don’t see the point in the ignore option, it’s like going in a room with family members and sticking your fingers in your ears shouting La, La, La while they speak.
You could miss something that explains what, when or why folks are like they are.

probably just me.
I am also aware I post to much, and i am a tw@t.
I actually find that this can greatly help family occasions.
Particularly Christmas.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I used to post expansive anti nsc missives… works of genius, especially my NSC rap - now sadly lost in the mists of the great purge back in the early 2000s.

I came to realise I was another angry young man… it’s strange how you mellow, without realising it you’re happily listening to Steeleye Span and crying watching the boy, the mole, the fox and the horse 😭

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Very good 👏
Char very much!
I used to post expansive anti nsc missives… works of genius, especially my NSC rap - now sadly lost in the mists of the great purge back in the early 2000s.

I came to realise I was another angry young man… it’s strange how you mellow, without realising it you’re happily listening to Steeleye Span and crying watching the boy, the mole, the fox and the horse 😭
The greatest thing in the world is to love and be loved in return.
If at first you don't succeed, eat some cake.

Love that book!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
There needs to be a separate forum for July 2003 members!

I don't really notice any difference to be honest, if anything this is the one remaining decent online place to come and get an opinion or two compared to the absolute cess pit that is social media. There's been idiots come and go on here since day one, today isn't any different.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
There's been idiots come and go on here since day one, today isn't any different.

Absolutely this! We just seem to have a few more that like the sounds of their own voice (posts) more than others at the moment...its tedious and I just scroll by now, I've never put people on ignore, I've been tempted but scrolling by is easier...Some of them you'd think would grow up and age gracefully, but the sense of entitlement and patronising repostes is just boring now...

NSC will survive this as it always has....

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
😂 Apparently I have made nearly 100 posts reminding people.

I guess you didn’t get the wink emoji? The previous poster said he missed we had appointed a new manager because he had me on ignore which is actually rather funny - aren’t I allowed to make a joking riposte back?

Ps jealousy is an unbecoming trait 😜
Only 100?😉

Can you move on to signings?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here