Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC got me a kiss last night...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This is horseshit. There's a girl on our forum that gives out blow jobs to any fellow posters thats recognize her.

Having that sort of reputation must be hard to swallow.

Let's hope she doesn't read NSC as it could leave a bad taste in the mouth.

It probably wouldn't go down all that well.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
indeed I did meet someone else from NSC last night...sorry this thread has been taken completely the wrong way, just really wanted to exlpain one of those freak coincidences...and I didn't mention names did I? maybe a bit sad but definitely not out to get anyone...Should have known better than to post anything non-football related on here...the wheelchair bit is funny though, dont know where that came from? sorry folks
Ah! The classic backtrack! I was waiting for that. So did you get a kiss as a result of NSC or not? A nation needs to know ...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This is horseshit. There's a girl on our forum that gives out blow jobs to any fellow posters thats recognize her.

Maybe she just likes the idea of helping all the little saints go marching in?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can see an army of Albion fans registering on saintsweb and starting a thread "so who's this bird who sucks you off if you meet her?"

Pleasingly I'm already a member on there although you're only allowed to post 3 times a day on there. redneb, is there similarly a maximum limit on the number of times she'll nosh you off? :thumbsup:

Apart from that, the other top thing about this thread is that I notice that brighton_girl87 hasn't deleted the sad-off in her public profile. *relieved*

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Apart from that, the other top thing about this thread is that I notice that brighton_girl87 hasn't deleted the sad-off in her public profile. *relieved*
Blimey those public profiles are a whole new world! There's a whole sub-forum going on there. Interesting to see the bickering between two of NSC's, er, well, y'know ... 'people' on it

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Is there any chance that the Saints fan is the one that kissed 7:18?

If so, I do hope that she'd given her mouth a good rinse-out first.

(Even if it was, it could have been much worse - she could have supported Palace.)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Is that a "girl" called Trevor who works down at the docks and has unusually hairy legs for a girl?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

That is AMAZING, but just so predictable. Any woman who registers on here is like a magnet for the terminally strange.

If it's possible that needs to go in gold.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blimey those public profiles are a whole new world! There's a whole sub-forum going on there. Interesting to see the bickering between two of NSC's, er, well, y'know ... 'people' on it

Reading your post, I had to have a look!

Seems like Robot Chicken and 1066 were fighting over BrightonGirl.

Danny steps in now and again!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
NSC got me a real life conversation this morning

One of those completely random things that happens in life which you cannot come up with an explanation for! When I was out someone recognised me from NSC and it was very nice to meet them!

Its just nice to know NSC has a positive influence on all of our lives!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
NSC got me a real life conversation this morning

One of those completely random things that happens in life which you cannot come up with an explanation for! When I was out someone recognised me from NSC and it was very nice to meet them!

Its just nice to know NSC has a positive influence on all of our lives!

But did you get a kiss?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I do like the way that one of them leaves it for a month and then comes back with a new line of attack: "You need an avatar."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here