Blog77_Wheelchair_3.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
This is horseshit. There's a girl on our forum that gives out blow jobs to any fellow posters thats recognize her.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Ahh the male human being, the whiff of sex and a feeding frezy ensues to ascertain the alpha male. The girl states there will be no sex and they all declare that the man who was closest is a baffoon, and it wasn't really worth it anyhow, and what a joker he is..

Rather typical...

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
indeed I did meet someone else from NSC last night...sorry this thread has been taken completely the wrong way, just really wanted to exlpain one of those freak coincidences...and I didn't mention names did I? maybe a bit sad but definitely not out to get anyone...Should have known better than to post anything non-football related on here...the wheelchair bit is funny though, dont know where that came from? sorry folks

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
indeed I did meet someone else from NSC last night...sorry this thread has been taken completely the wrong way, just really wanted to exlpain one of those freak coincidences...and I didn't mention names did I? maybe a bit sad but definitely not out to get anyone...Should have known better than to post anything non-football related on here...the wheelchair bit is funny though, dont know where that came from? sorry folks

you met two girls on a night out who post on NSC and recognised you:lol: may i ask where you went?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is horseshit. There's a girl on our forum that gives out blow jobs to any fellow posters thats recognize her.

He's right you know!

ugly-women.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I once got kissed on the pitch at Withdean by a member of the House of Lords.

Well, I've heard of people being kissed on their lips, cheeks, even their arses! You are the first one to be kissed on his pitch (and at Withdean you say!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here