Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC got me a kiss last night...

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Brighton girl. Always heard you were a bit of a sawt. Your pooooor boyfriend. 7:18 is quite hot by all accounts though. Well out of your league infact. You lucky girl! So what base did you get to really? 4th, 5th?!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
On the subject of meeting people from NSC, I know who a lot of people on here are in real life but have NEVER spoke to them.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ if it was at least a shag then maybe worth putting up but even then most wouldn't.Can't believe how silly you must look right now:D

Like a school boy getting his first kiss or did you obviously kiss youself:lolol::lolol:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Last time i got a random kiss i dropped my kebab in Ephesus, the Broadway, Haywards Heath after the Slovenia match.:facepalm:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Isnt 7:18 the guy who used to live in Canada and had his own music webpage? Now a teacher, eh? Good for him.

The words..... hook...line..... and sinker come to mind.

There's a lot of this going on on NSC these days...

Poyet Laureate

Nov 17, 2009
gingers are smelly and never get kissed by non-gingers hence why he posted this

Have you always been such a complete tw@t?

I was going to say I bet you were the school bully, but I've realised that actually you were the spotty fat kid hiding behind the little girl with ginger pigtails just in case the school bully came your way. Let me guess, when he did come, she stepped aside and let him pound you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here