Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC got me a kiss last night...

NSC got me a real life conversation this morning

One of those completely random things that happens in life which you cannot come up with an explanation for! When I was out someone recognised me from NSC and it was very nice to meet them!

Its just nice to know NSC has a positive influence on all of our lives!

:thumbsup:

Few things could cheer me up early on a Monday morning as much as the sight of that Chinese guy in his freshly pressed suit.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
indeed I did meet someone else from NSC last night...sorry this thread has been taken completely the wrong way, just really wanted to exlpain one of those freak coincidences...and I didn't mention names did I? maybe a bit sad but definitely not out to get anyone...Should have known better than to post anything non-football related on here...the wheelchair bit is funny though, dont know where that came from? sorry folks

Genuine question here, so you got talking to a girl, the conversation naturally went onto the Albion, then somehow it turned into talking about NSC? Like it's something to be proud of that you post on here? So you weren't trying to get into her knickers then? Or perhaps hoping your online personality would win her over?

My old flatmate introduced me to the NSC and have to admit to checking in every day since "just for football news", but every proper Albion fan I meet has the same line "you heard of NSC? Yeah I'm a member but I just lurk and never post... no, you can't have my user name". The amount of Seagulls fans that regurgitate what's on the boards here is quite humorous actually.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sob, I don't know any NSC'rs ... don't think this has really held me back though?

Just look out for this guy

iconowen.jpg

I think he's had the wheelchair cropped out of this photo though

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Unfortunately I don't think I will be forgetting his face in a hurry. I just now know to not say hello if I ever see him out again!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
One of those completely random things that happens in life which you cannot come up with an explanation for! When I was out someone recognized me from NSC and it was very nice to meet them!

Its just nice to know NSC has a positive influence on all of our lives!

:lol:

Well, kiss my ass.....:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here