Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**NSC early Weather Warning - possible Snow on Friday**

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well, the latest model output brings the chance of snow back to us a little...

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=brighton&day=2

I don't think this is the end fo the changes though, as the models are really struggling to correctly forecast how far north and west this system will get.

For snow we want it to be further east and south, as this will allow the cold air to flood down the western flank over us.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I can't believe how much that forecast has changed since I last looked at it around 11 this morning. Then it was saying Friday rain 8 degrees, now it says 1 degree - are they really struggling that much to work it out for the weekend?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Not really - all I'm doing is interpretting the current model output and passing it on to inform people. If the models backtrack on a certain outcome I will of course be personally upset, but only because I like snow, and would like to see another good fall of it; not because I have somehow failed.

That won't stop people having a pop of course :lolol:

That sounds like a Dean Wilkins post match interview. All you needed was a whispering Andrew Hawes

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That sounds like a Dean Wilkins post match interview.

"All the lad needs is a bit of a cuddle, we aren't getting the rub of the green, but Papa is showning 100% commitment, if he was'nt I would not be sticking up for him believe me"

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
"All the lad needs is a bit of a cuddle, we aren't getting the rub of the green, but Papa is showning 100% commitment, if he was'nt I would not be sticking up for him believe me"

Does that mean I'm for the chop soon? :ohmy: With the nce great US being brought back to try and re-live past glories? :p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can state my reputation on the fact

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It will not snow in brighton friday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Lichfield local news is going MENTAL at the snow situation for tonight/tomorrow.

By all accounts we are going to be seriously DUMPED on and the council dudes are nearly out of grit and salt.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
RAIN in Brighton tomorrow.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
RAIN in Brighton tomorrow.

Well done mate... you are a forecasting God...

Rain to start with... it's forecast to turn to snow, as the cold front coming down the country pushes into (and undercuts) the occluded front pushing off the channel.

What am I say, you must know that already. Sorry, I'm a fool. :wozza:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done mate... you are a forecasting God...

Rain to start with... it's forecast to turn to snow, as the cold front coming down the country pushes into (and undercuts) the occluded front pushing off the channel.

What am I say, you must know that already. Sorry, I'm a fool. :wozza:

You thread says possible snow and it will be RAIN. So it is inaccurate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here