Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**NSC early Weather Warning - possible Snow on Friday**

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Papa Lazrou, what are the chances of schools, colleges etc closing tomorrow becuase of the weather?

Unlikely down here... but possible NW of London, as the snow will hot in the early hours.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Let's not go there... I'm not a performing dog you know :clap:

Man_kateginjump_kenmain.jpg

"come on Papa, jump!" :p

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Papa - I live about a half a mile north of the "hogsback" between Guildford & Farnham and we always seem to experience extreme weather conditions, and are currently in a micro ice age. Is there a reason for this?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will it be snowing in Grimsby tomorrow night , when I finish work at 10pm ?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Papa, I know it's a long way off and might not happen, but have you seen the model from the 19th onwards? :ohmy:

There does seem to be a chance that we will get close to one of the coldest CET values in the last 100 years this year. Perhaps the much discussed Sudden Stratospheric Warming has kicked in at last?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
There does seem to be a chance that we will get close to one of the coldest CET values in the last 100 years this year. Perhaps the much discussed Sudden Stratospheric Warming has kicked in at last?

good job i've got a heated propagator for my chilli seeds then!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I meant February CET above, by the way.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here