Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottinghamshire v Sussex, Trent Bridge, LVCC Div ONE

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Far from a years blip, we have a four day team set up like a one day team and unless that changes we will NOT be challenging next year.

fear NOT by dear Triggerino for when I grace the turf at Hove I shall whip them boys into shape :thumbsup:

That's it. The maths say so.

243 all out.

Even if we were to win this game, we can't get more than 157 points. Everyone bar Worcestershire already has at least 159.

Never mind ... a four day match at Lords awaits us next year. Unless they play it at Southgate.

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
In U2 styly......

"It's a beautiful day............."

Sheebo, Simmo & Scanny - "Your boys took a hell of a beating!!"

:wave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We not even back to the old Sussex yet, as we are (arguably) the best one day side in the County. Doesn't make me feel any better though...

Damn shame, as we have a decent batting lineup on paper.

That's it. The maths say so.

243 all out.

Even if we were to win this game, we can't get more than 157 points. Everyone bar Worcestershire already has at least 159.

Never mind ... a four day match at Lords awaits us next year. Unless they play it at Southgate.

and don't forget The Oval too

We not even back to the old Sussex yet, as we are (arguably) the best one day side in the County. Doesn't make me feel any better though...

Damn shame, as we have a decent batting lineup on paper.

it looks woeful out in the middle tho:eek:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Why is it nearly every game, they get a sort of platform, one batsmen gets a century, but we always fail to score 300?

Same every game. Lots of players will leave, although Im not sure why we retained Liddle. Collymore is staying. No pace in the bowling attack though.

I wonder if they have been drinking all that whisky after the new sponsorship deal?

Thats that, Div 2 here we come. I will still ruddy love the champions league in India in 3 weeks time though :clap2:

Teams Mat Won Lost Tied Draw Aban Pts
Durham 15 8 0 0 7 0 228
Somerset 16 3 1 0 12 0 182
Nottinghamshire 15 3 2 0 10 0 173
Warwickshire 15 3 2 0 10 0 171
Hampshire 15 3 3 0 9 0 158
Yorkshire 15 2 2 0 11 0 156
Lancashire 15 3 2 0 10 0 154
Sussex 15 2 5 0 8 0 139
Worcestershire 15 0 10 0 5 0 85

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Why is it nearly every game, they get a sort of platform, one batsmen gets a century, but we always fail to score 300?

Same every game. Lots of players will leave, although Im not sure why we retained Liddle. Collymore is staying. No pace in the bowling attack though.

I wonder if they have been drinking all that whisky after the new sponsorship deal?

Thats that, Div 2 here we come. I will still ruddy love the champions league in India in 3 weeks time though :clap2:

how I WISH I was going too Brett, have a SPLEDID time and cheer the boys onto vistory for me :yahoo:

More specifically....our bowlers.

Who have taken a grand total of 132 first class wickets ALL season with no one averaging less than 26 a wicket and none averaging less than 55 balls per wicket> Sorry but that is RUBBISH

Despite playing in just 6 out of 15 games Chawla is our most prolific wicket taker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here