Scanny

rob-key.jpg

Ha, yeah!

Good one 8ace!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Yeah, yeah, the most successful side of the 21st Century are going to have spend a season in division 2 but worry not, we will be back.

Remind me again, who have Kent got in the 20 20 Champions League?

So come on then Brighton ha ha. Any response?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good cheers mate, mid table, on a wining streak of, err, one.

Albion??:wink:

Apart from a freak injustice last weekend (hit woodwork twice and dominated 2nd half) we too 7 from 9 points - 2 away games...

I hear you had a gimmie (Scunthorpe at Home) - the smae team pretty muchthe lbion beat 2 - 0 AWAY in a friendly a month or so ago - uess u smashed 6 past em yeh?

Also sw you had abig Carling Cup tie against Torquay- Must have got a big gate for that wuldn't ya -big club like you?

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Yep, Rob Key's a decent county player.

I'm happy for him to remain a decent Div 1 County player......cannot have both Joe Denly & Rob Key away next season.....and James Tredwell.....

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Apart from a freak injustice last weekend (hit woodwork twice and dominated 2nd half) we too 7 from 9 points - 2 away games...

I hear you had a gimmie (Scunthorpe at Home) - the smae team pretty muchthe lbion beat 2 - 0 AWAY in a friendly a month or so ago - uess u smashed 6 past em yeh?

Also sw you had abig Carling Cup tie against Torquay- Must have got a big gate for that wuldn't ya -big club like you?

Sorry sheebo, I cannot comment as I cannot understand what it is you've typed mate?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Sorry sheebo, I cannot comment as I cannot understand what it is you've typed mate?

So you agree with me that Sussex are the team of the century then?

We need a season in division two as Sussex are having works done at the ground next summer. Our trophy cabinet needs extra reinforcement due to it buckling under the strain of all the silverware in the last 7 years.

One day Kent may achieve what we have, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Wrap up warm when you next go down to Canterbury as it must be cold there in our shadow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here