Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottinghamshire v Sussex, Trent Bridge, LVCC Div ONE

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
So you agree with me that Sussex are the team of the century then?

We need a season in division two as Sussex are having works done at the ground next summer. Our trophy cabinet needs extra reinforcement due to it buckling under the strain of all the silverware in the last 7 years.

One day Kent may achieve what we have, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Wrap up warm when you next go down to Canterbury as it must be cold there in our shadow.

:laugh: Past glories mate.

'Right here, right now...'

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry sheebo, I cannot comment as I cannot understand what it is you've typed mate?

f*** my keyboard is going funny - im not illiterate honestly - i'm not from Croyden i swear...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
So, what about the League 1 trophy? If (big if) Albion won that some time in the next 5 years, we all know they would parade it around the City in an open top bus.

A trophy is a trophy. Div 2 is no mean feat, lets see how you chaps do next season. Still, if you f*** it up Albion style, you can always harp on about your past glories.

'Bowlin' Mushy, bowlin'....."

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
the only thing that Kent are good for is a poorly spelled euthanism for a ladies under carriage

Maybe so, but being from brighton though, you'd have no interest in ladies under carriages, would you???::yahoo:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
So, what about the League 1 trophy? If (big if) Albion won that some time in the next 5 years, we all know they would parade it around the City in an open top bus.

A trophy is a trophy. Div 2 is no mean feat, lets see how you chaps do next season. Still, if you f*** it up Albion style, you can always harp on about your past glories.

'Bowlin' Mushy, bowlin'....."

Eh? Are you talking about Kent or Crapstal or both? I think you are getting a bit confused.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Euphemism' is dull-eyed insurance clerk.

If you're going to abuse that spack, do it properly.

Love it - Brighton ha ha do u feel ganged up on? maybe post on a PALARSE message board - oh sorry, back to the illerate thing again...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe so, but being from brighton though, you'd have no interest in ladies under carriages, would you???::yahoo:

Oh i get it - you're calling him gay cos Kemptown is in Brighton which has a high gay population - i get it now...

How's your cardboard box house on the skummy streets of Croydon where your job is to busk in the street and suck blokes off for 50p going - if we're going on stereotypes again...

I think it's a fact that 10/10 people would rather live in Brighton / Sussex than Croydon...

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Oh i get it - you're calling him gay cos Kemptown is in Brighton which has a high gay population - i get it now...

How's your cardboard box house on the skummy streets of Croyden where your job is to busk in the street and suck blokes off for 50p going - if we're going on stereotypes again...

I think it's a fact that 10/10 people would rather live in Brighton / Sussex than Croyden...

wheres Croyden exactly?

Muppet ;)

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Eh? Are you talking about Kent or Crapstal or both? I think you are getting a bit confused.

Err, you've confused me now Simmo. How can my original post confuse you into thinking I was talking about Kent (Div 2 Champions) or Championship side, Crystal Palace?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008

How's your cardboard box house on the skummy streets of Croyden where your job is to busk in the street and suck blokes off for 50p going - if we're going on stereotypes again...

I think it's a fact that 10/10 people would rather live in Brighton / Sussex than Croyden...

Fair point.

Croydon is a shithole, that's why I live in Sussex - Brighton is a great City.
Rather live in Kent though, just cannot affford it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here