Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Season Tickets £395 *** All verified - Bozza ***

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
mmm on reflection... U10s prices are great, current U16s go up to the U18 bracket and by £100+, and U21s go up to adult prices and over £250+

That seems a bit harsh on teenagers and their parents!

It's going to cost our little group of 5 at least £450 more than our Withdean tickets.

Ouch!

Last edited:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Well they haven't done a student ticket before only under 21's so I will be very bitter if they introduce one now, when I am no longer a student! But to be honest it is so cheap, any student can afford £395 especially if you can pay monthly.

I just wondered why the 'Under 21' prices have been changed to be 'Under 18'

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Well if I'm honest not many students will be buying them. £460 for a season ticket that's not in the north stand just isn't applicable for students.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
the pdf is very pretty. I am delighted with these prices. I can usually only make 5 or 6 home games a year (next year i will strive to make more). These prices make it a real temptation to get a ST. £395 for 6 games... worth EVERY penny.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Interesting one with the student tickets.

Are they assuming that our students will be moving out of Sussex temporarily and we have enough of a fanbase to cope with an exodus, whilst not ending up with hundreds of incoming students jumping on the bandwagon and paying a cheap price when they have no links/history with the club?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
On further reflection...

For a Dad (ME!) with a 19yo and 15yo...

our price this year was £425 + 144 + 118 (early bird South Stand central) = £687

Cat D (equivalent to our current seats) would be £545 + 545 + 272 = £1362

Or cheapest (behind the goal) would be £395 + 395 + 197 = £987

Ouch!

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well, if it's only the students that are f***ed off, then it's good going by the club (not that fact it's the students who are f***ed off BTW). But after the recent postings (rantings) on here, the doom mongers and nay sayers who were predicting unaffordable prices, expensive payment terms etc, it's great that the overwhelming response to this is positive. Students won't be students forever, but at £395, forgoing half a pint/portion of chips a day and you'll be able to afford to buy one easily, (or take it straight out of your student loan, you'll possibly never have to pay for it).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Your missing the point though. Uni students won't look into that before coming down will they. Losing the student pricing brackets will lose the club a lot of business from the university

Of course they will. I presume the ticketing info pages will make payment option quite clear. It isn't going to be too hard for students to see the range of prices and payment options. I know a big deal is made each year about exams getting easier, and anyone being able to get into university, but they're not actually so stupid they won't be able to get anything more from the pdf/ticket site than £460.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Great pricing behind the goal and east and great about the direct debit payments, but am I the only one who thinks the West stand lower prices are high for a league one club considering weve been payig over the odds for years anyway?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
On further reflection...

For a Dad (ME!) with a 19yo and 15yo...

Cat D (equivalent to our current seats) would be £545 + 545 + 272 = £1362

Ouch!

Which equates to £28.40 a week for three of you, not too bad for two adults and one minor imo.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Of course they will. I presume the ticketing info pages will make payment option quite clear. It isn't going to be too hard for students to see the range of prices and payment options. I know a big deal is made each year about exams getting easier, and anyone being able to get into university, but they're not actually so stupid they won't be able to get anything more from the pdf/ticket site than £460.

There's no doubt that paying monthly will help a bit and I'd like to think loads of them would still come along. Having no student bracket definately will stop some business though. Also if they would be making an investment that large (£460) they'd want to get full use of it, many of them aren't here all year round. If there was a cheaper option, around £300, I'm certain many, many more would come as its not a ridiculous amount of their student loans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here