Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone..."This is Anfield"

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Now I know it was a big day for the lad, supporting the club as a boy etc etc and by all means take some photo's for the family album and memories etc.
But as a lifelong Brighton fan, I find it a bit of a joke that a Brighton and Hove Albion player tweets a photo of himself with another clubs sign, shortly after being thrashed 6-1....6,000 people travelled half the country on Sunday, spending hundreds of pounds in very hard times....I'm really pleased Noone had a great day, with his hero's..We are Brighton not f***ing Hastings Utd, Craig!!!!!!

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Now I know it was a big day for the lad, supporting the club as a boy etc etc and by all means take some photo's for the family album and memories etc.
But as a lifelong Brighton fan, I find it a bit of a joke that a Brighton and Hove Albion player tweets a photo of himself with another clubs sign, shortly after being thrashed 6-1....6,000 people travelled half the country on Sunday, spending hundreds of pounds in very hard times....I'm really pleased Noone had a great day, with his hero's..We are Brighton not f***ing Hastings Utd, Craig!!!!!!

To be honest I find it f***ing cringey.

If you worked for orange you wouldnt go for an o2 phone regardless.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i wouldnt mind, but it clearly effected his game.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

agree completely. he got a huge great cheer from us during the match - bit disrespectful to then act like an American tourist about being there.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Get over yourself. It's the club he supported as a boy, still supports them and the 'This Is Anfield' sign is the most iconic thing for LFC supporters to have their pictures taken with.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Noone loves playing for Brighton and may even consider us his third team behind Plymouth

But he's a Liverpool fan, and a football fan. Fair play to him. He's a professional who would have LOVED a win.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Some people on here are very mean-spirited and are exactly the sort of people who complain about players losing touch with the fans and forgetting where they came from - sorry, but you can't have it both ways . . .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

blimey u do go on and on and on

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

i think you answered your question in your 1st sentence!
plus at least he was one of the few that didn't change shirts at the final whistle

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Leave him alone. It just shows he is a genuine character.

If I played for Liverpool I would be posting pictures of myself at the amex if I ever got the chance to play there.

Carry on Nooney!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oh shut the f*** up moaning will you? What's wrong with a boy who grew up in the middle of Liverpool living his dream playing at the club he's supports and taking pictures of a memory that will last for ever? Jesus christ.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
christ, you lot make out if you played for Hastings and made the Sussex Cup final you'd not be delighted to play at the Amex!

He's a big fan, happy for him he got to play there.

I'm eagerly awaiting any chance I get to play at the Amex.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Get over yourself. It's the club he supported as a boy, still supports them and the 'This Is Anfield' sign is the most iconic thing for LFC supporters to have their pictures taken with.

I accept he supports the club, I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with him swapping shirts and wipeing Gerrard's arse if he wants too...I don't like a player, who we pay his wages, posing for the world to see, on a social network(where a lot of his followers will be Brighton fans, who feel the same way about their club, as he does Liverpool), with the sign of a club who have just wiped the floor with us.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I except he supports the club, I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with him swapping shirts and wipeing Gerrard's arse if he wants too...I don't like a player, who we pay his wages, posing for the world to see, on a social network(where a lot of his followers will be Brighton fans, who feel the same way about their club, as he does Liverpool), with the sign of a club who have just wiped the floor with us.

He just had his picture taken by the sign-you really need to let him enjoy a moment he'll probably never repeat in his lifetime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here