Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominations now open, for V.I. MUSIC lady poll.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nominations close Thursday. After that.

It has to be this way, to give everyone a chance to put their faves forward.

otherwise you get right through to the semi-finals and Uncle Spielberg and the like start moaning, that the whole thing is invalid because they 'never got the chance to nominate Paula Abdul' or some such DORIS.

:love:

Attachments

• Hayden_Panettiere_2_375x500.jpg
    Hayden_Panettiere_2_375x500.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 182

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Hubba hubba :drool::drool::drool:

Attachments

• 07_beyonce_10.jpg
    07_beyonce_10.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 190

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'll see those Hubbas, and raise you a Hubba.

'Ave a dekko at THIS Doris!

I prefer my Hubba, thank you very much!! :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ooh.

Wiki, says Panatierre is IN.

Singer
Panettiere was nominated for a Grammy in 1999 for Best Spoken Word Album for Children for A Bug's Life Read-Along [2000].[13] Panettiere is featured on the soundtrack to Bring It On: All or Nothing alongside her co-star Solange Knowles. She recorded a song called "My Hero Is You" with a video for the Disney Channel movie she starred in, Tiger Cruise. She recorded a song titled "I Fly" for the Disney movie Ice Princess she co-starred in. She recorded a song for the compilation Girlnext and another song for Girlnext 2. She also recorded a cover for Disneymania 5. She recorded a song titled "Try" for the 2007 Bridge to Terabithia soundtrack and a ballad called "I Still Believe" for Cinderella III: A Twist in Time.

Panettiere's yet-untitled album will be released in 2009 by Hollywood Records with additional promotion provided by the clothing brand Candie's. Panettiere's first single, "Wake Up Call", will be digitally released on August 5 with Candie's premiering an ad campaign for the single in late July. Candie's will also provide additional promotion for the soon to be released single with a television advertisement and a music video. [14]

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We might have a winner there with our younger demographic...

Panettiere was nominated for a Grammy in 1999 for Best Spoken Word Album for Children for A Bug's Life Read-Along [2000].[13] Panettiere is featured on the soundtrack to Bring It On: All or Nothing alongside her co-star Solange Knowles. She recorded a song called "My Hero Is You" with a video for the Disney Channel movie she starred in, Tiger Cruise. She recorded a song titled "I Fly" for the Disney movie Ice Princess she co-starred in. She recorded a song for the compilation Girlnext and another song for Girlnext 2. She also recorded a cover for Disneymania 5. She recorded a song titled "Try" for the 2007 Bridge to Terabithia soundtrack and a ballad called "I Still Believe" for Cinderella III: A Twist in Time.

Panettiere's yet-untitled album will be released in 2009 by Hollywood Records with additional promotion provided by the clothing brand Candie's. Panettiere's first single, "Wake Up Call", will be digitally released on August 5 with Candie's premiering an ad campaign for the single in late July. Candie's will also provide additional promotion for the soon to be released single with a television advertisement and a music video.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here