Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominations now open, for V.I. MUSIC lady poll.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You really are a complete f***ing idiot, mate.

Get over yourself. Seriously, where do you consider that you have been 'picked on'.

Because you nominated Katherine Jenkins, and I commented that she is popular with gay men?

Bless.

Oh give over, you were making a snide remark suggesting I was queer, quite blatent. No need for it, as there hasn't been in any of the other god knows how many posts slagging me off for no good reason. Just leave it out, yeah?

user1631_1154079837.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh give over, you were making a snide remark suggesting I was queer, quite blatent.

Absolutely not. It was a totally valid comment, about JENKINS. Not, about YOU. Its not all about you, you know.

As I say, you're way too sensitive.

Especially for someone happy to dish it out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am under the impression that each young lady should be voted for based on when she were in her prime not what she looks like today, hence my nominations earlier

Your understanding of the rules is spot on. You are effectively nominating the 1984 Suzanna Hoffs, or the 1980 Kim Wilde, etc, and those are the images that will be used in the polls.

Having said that, it is legitimate for supporters of competitors to post more recent pics to undermine them, if they so wish!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't think you should refer to WW as a 'bint'. He's very sensitive.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry. I just can't help myself.

Good pic of Tina btw. As good as I've ever seen of her.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I said it on page 1, and i'll say it again.

340x.jpg

She pisses on both of them - Piper was nice years ago, but is a DOG now.:thumbsup:

I can see how she appeals to some, but she just isn't that special. She really isn't. I can see other people's points of view generally - even if I don;t agree with them - but the size of the Jenkins appreciation clubs is a total mystery. Maybe she's a marmite bird???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here