Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominations now open, for V.I. MUSIC lady poll.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Are there any JAPANESE entrants yet?

Can I add the following:

Onitsuka Chihiro

n506190689_9471_8963.jpg

608456751_small.jpg

Otsuka Ai

Otsuka_Ai_16.jpg

ai%20otsuka.jpg

BoA (Korean)

boa.jpg

boa-pink.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It was a close run thing as well, I really thought Tiffany would beat her in the final but she just couldnt get those last three votes she needed.

And that was after Tiffany just squuezed past Alison Moyet in the semis. It was more exciting than the Pole Vaulter vs Kirilenko dead heat the other week.

Mar 13, 2008
Rihanna better be on here somewhere.

if not

rihanna.jpg

rihanna-wallpaper.jpg

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Seriously HK... when is this starting? We're all waiting!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unfortunatley I am VERY busy at work right now, and am trying to get stuff all sorted for the upcoming NSC 6-a-side tournament, and loads of end of term stuff to attend at the kids' school, plus arranging my Sunday team's pre-season training and friendlies, plus trying to get some cricket and golf in.

Plus, to be honest, I'm a bit BORED of it and can't really be ARSED.

Therefore, PIPER wins. Congratulations Billie.

Mar 13, 2008
Unfortunatley I am VERY busy at work right now, and am trying to get stuff all sorted for the upcoming NSC 6-a-side tournament, and loads of end of term stuff to attend at the kids' school, plus arranging my Sunday team's pre-season training and friendlies, plus trying to get some cricket and golf in.

Plus, to be honest, I'm a bit BORED of it and can't really be ARSED.

Rihanna is beter than that piece of horse shit.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
There are real football things to chat about now - HKFC has got us through the dark times with a series of Polls - for which many thanks.

The interest in this one was looking at the nominees - everyone would have argued about the winner anyway - so this is a good solution.

Great work Hans - now it's time for footy chat.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

well done Billie.

must say, refreshing take on democracy there, alot less fuss, get the job done and move on. if only politics was so focused.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You can't do that.

Jenkins vs Piper, there's only one winner, and she isn't English, she hasn't had work done on her teeth, and she didn't marrie a ginger (no offence) idiot.

:thumbsup:

I can, and I have. No offence taken.

There are real football things to chat about now - HKFC has got us through the dark times with a series of Polls - for which many thanks.

The interest in this one was looking at the nominees - everyone would have argued about the winner anyway - so this is a good solution.

Great work Hans - now it's time for footy chat.

EXACTLY my take on it. The friendlies start TOMORROW. Its football o'clock.

well done Billie.

must say, refreshing take on democracy there, alot less fuss, get the job done and move on. if only politics was so focused.

Hans Mugabe :thumbsup:

I'm "UP" for taking this on - there might be some tweaks to the format though.

YES / NO?

In all honesty Mr Rum, I feel the moment has passed. All yours if you want it though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If anybody had seen Billie Piper shopping in Petworth before her wedding they wouldnt even have given her a 2nd glance. Not good looking at all in real life, loads of ordinary girls, not stars, who are far better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here