Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominations now open, for V.I. MUSIC lady poll.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
tanita95.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Jenkins is hugely popular with the GAYERS, isn't she?

Oh f*** off, you smarmy ginger twat.

Duffy wins serious points for me on the 'interesting' factor. She's not a natural stunner, sure, but she's got something a bit different about her. As HKFC's pictorial evidence proves, you're a clown if you think Billie is a 'troll.' She is, quite simply, perfection, and remains my ultimate lady. Jenkins is good, I'm not denying that, but at the end of the day she's got no X FACTOR to her game. She'll do well in the polls as she's stereotypically good looking, but I could go into town right now and find someone identical to her, and that's NOT good.

Whinehouse has got something a bit different about her! Ridiculous theory!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Badger, If you could nip into town (I assume you are not back in Portsmouth?) and find someone identical to Jenkins, then you would be able to find 1,001 Duffy's. I concede, you would struggle to find a Billie Piper, but that is becuase she looks like a character straight out of Dark Crystal.

Jenkins is supreme, but I suspect that there are far too many on here who are unable to appreciate classical beauties and will be swayed by pictures of cheap birds in underwear.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh f*** off, you smarmy ginger twat.

I'm sorry, but that was completely unnecessary. Its AUBURN.

Anyway, what's riled you, you DEPRESSING CHUBBY TWAT? [see, we can all play]

It was a perfectly valid statement. Jenkins IS hugely popular with the gayers. As were Dusty Springfield, Sandy Shaw, Marylin Monroe and Lady Di [god bless 'er]. Its no refelection on her attractiveness.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'm sorry, but that was completely unnecessary. Its AUBURN.

Anyway, what's riled you, you DEPRESSING CHUBBY TWAT? [see, we can all play]

It was a perfectly valid statement. Jenkins IS hugely popular with the gayers. As were Dusty Springfield, Sandy Shaw, Marylin Monroe and Lady Di [god bless 'er]. Its no refelection on her attractiveness.

Oh, you just have to have a dig in every sodding thread. At least my habit of moaning isn't done simply to boost my image. You pick on perceived 'unpopular' posters and suck up the the 'popular' ones. It's pathetic.

Anyway, if we're going for birds that looked good 5 years ago but who shouldn't be touched with a bargepole now...
onemoretime.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, you just have to have a dig in every sodding thread. At least my habit of moaning isn't done simply to boost my image. You pick on perceived 'unpopular' posters and suck up the the 'popular' ones. It's pathetic.

You really are a complete f***ing idiot, mate.

Get over yourself. Seriously, where do you consider that you have been 'picked on'.

Because you nominated Katherine Jenkins, and I commented that she is popular with gay men?

Bless.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Anyway, if we're going for birds that looked good 5 years ago but who shouldn't be touched with a bargepole now...
[/IMG]

I am under the impression that each young lady should be voted for based on when she were in her prime not what she looks like today, hence my nominations earlier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here