Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No trains to London

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hmm, this is looking more and more like staying over at my sister-in-laws in Purley

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A test train is shortly to run over the fast lines to test them and if no adverse reaction these will be reopened at 1700, an emergency timetable will then operate and will operate throughout Tuesday.

Check Southern website for full details.

:thumbsup: Fingers crossed.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'm heading London bridge now from Canon street,leaving early.need to get back to portslade.where you planning getting cab from as ill be v.intesrested on a share.

Give us buzz ig like 07849109082

Haven't thought it through yet, but can leave as soon as poss. Not sure there's any point going to LB by the sounds of it.

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
NSC has a lot of Prats, Morons, Whinging Moaning Pricks and Self Righteous Arseholes, but there are times when genuinely useful and has some fantastically helpful people on it! Thanks for the warnings, will work my route home, leave early and hopefully be back at a useful time!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
1706.jpg

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
Dunno what the fuss is about - get a broom and a dust pan and brush and that will be cleaned away in minutes!!!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Bloody great - at least I'm at home today but have to be in Leicester at 10am tomorrow - by the looks of it there's NO f***ing chance that's going to happen as I've got to get from Reigate to London first

Just get the 405 to West Croydon from Redhill, then you can hop on the overground into Central, a bit of a pain in the arse but not too bad.

Depending on where you are in RH1 you can walk down Gatton park road and catch the bus from outside the texaco garage, if the local buses/trains are opacked.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Emergency timetable when line reopens as follows -

Departures at

XX00 calling at Clapham J, E Croydon, Gatwick, T Bridges, H Heath and Brighton

XX02 calling at Clapham J, Horsham then all stations to Bognor

XX15 calling at Clapham J, E Croydon , Gatwick, T Bridges, H Heath and Brighton

XX17 calling at Clapham J, Selhurst, E Croydon, Redhill, Gatwick, T Bridges, H Heath, B Hill, Hassocks, Hove, Portsalde, Shoreham, Lancing, Worthing and all stns to Littlehampton

More to follow

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Can all of you south coast fuckers stay away from Waterloo please? I need to get back to Clapham Junction sharpish tonight and not taking a bus with the rest of the oiks in London

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Departures at

XX17 calling at Clapham J, Selhurst, E Croydon, Redhill, Gatwick, T Bridges, H Heath, B Hill, Hassocks, Hove, Portsalde, Shoreham, Lancing, Worthing and all stns to Littlehampton

More to follow

Is that from Victoria?

Anything from London Bridge or shall I just head to Victoria?

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Haven't thought it through yet, but can leave as soon as poss. Not sure there's any point going to LB by the sounds of it.

Train to east croydon at 4.09 but stops everywhere.

Christ knows what to do from there.other options seemed to be Hastings then back to lewes,then Brighton.I'm hoping for.cab share from east croydon tbh

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hi Ernest

Departures from where? London Bridge or Victoria?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Departures at

More to follow

Starting from?????????

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake

Departures at

More to follow

Looking good for Lewes then...!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
More -

XX30 calling at same stops as XX00 to Brighton

XX45 calling at same stops as XX00 to Brighton

XX47 calling at Clapham J , Selhurst, E Croydon, Redhill, Gatwick, T Bridges, H Heath, Wivelsfield, Plumpton, Cookbridge, Lewes, Polegate, H Park, Eastbourne, Pevensey, Cooden, Collington, Bexhill, St Leonards and Hastings.

1723 London Bridge to Eastbourne will run via Orpington calling at Hastings and all stations to Eastbourne.

1747 London Bridge to Bognor will run via Dorking first stop will be Horsham

1806 Victoria to Seaford/Ore hoping to run as booked to Lewes and then complete to Eastbourne and terminate there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here