Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No loan striker Tweets Andy Naylor

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Dear Gus

If you hadn't f***ed Glenn Murray off for what is basically peanuts nowadays you wouldn't have spent the best part of 2 years fannying around trying to find a replacement. Now, I don't want to hear a peep about the budgetry constraints, they were OK with you before the season started and if you hadn't f***ed the afformentioned player off, or if you had rightly told a majority of the fecking mediocre central midfielders that you like to keep about the place to f*** off, we wouldn't have this issue.

Now sort your shit out.

Thanks

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Dear Gus

If you hadn't f***ed Glenn Murray off for what is basically peanuts nowadays you wouldn't have spent the best part of 2 years fannying around trying to find a replacement. Now, I don't want to hear a peep about the budgetary constraints, they were OK with you before the season started and if you hadn't f***ed the aforementioned player off, or if you had rightly told a majority of the fecking mediocre central mid-fielders that you like to keep about the place to f*** off, we wouldn't have this issue.

Now sort your shit out.

Thanks

It had to be said.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
GP own fault in a way. He splashed incredible money on CMS , 1 million on Hoskins , and even got in Dobbie

If it isnt working you could hardly blame Bloom if he was to turn around and say you've had the money for strikers , go and make it work .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How bizarre.

A bit early to give up.

We were going to get a striker if we failed to score at Leicester - apparantly there were loads about that could be persuaded to join.

Now we are not - unless there is a decent free agent out there.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
How bizarre.

A bit early to give up.

We were going to get a striker if we failed to score at Leicester - apparantly there were loads about that could be persuaded to join.

Now we are not - unless there is a decent free agent out there.

Bizarre or f**king ridiculous? You chose? If we carry on playing in the current vein until the Jan transfer window, our season will be well and truly over.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bizarre or f**king ridiculous? You chose? If we carry on playing in the current vein until the Jan transfer window, our season will be well and truly over.

Not sure I agree with that. Do you mean all our games will be cancelled ???

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good to see the broken record brigade all available for their negative comments at the same time. It's the only way to try and bring others down really.

We were mostly thrilled to see Dobbie arrive. Who else will we all be wrong about and blame Gus for? I thank the heavens that the longball Lenny's won't have their dreams come true for a while and we'll continue to build a slick passing side gradually, trying our best to have the intelligent football that English sides invariably struggle to have thanks partially to idiots on the sidelines screaming for the players to panic and lose possession with their uninspiring hoofery.
I'm of the mind that we'll be working on things in training that will have our shooting boots have their compasses rearranged a little to point goalwards, and our team to emerge to the field with a rampant desire to rampage from the off.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Dear Gus

If you hadn't f***ed Glenn Murray off for what is basically peanuts nowadays you wouldn't have spent the best part of 2 years fannying around trying to find a replacement. Now, I don't want to hear a peep about the budgetry constraints, they were OK with you before the season started and if you hadn't f***ed the afformentioned player off, or if you had rightly told a majority of the fecking mediocre central midfielders that you like to keep about the place to f*** off, we wouldn't have this issue.

Now sort your shit out.

Thanks

+1 :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All the money must be going into the Zamora fund for Jan 1st I guess.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
May be for the best, all his other loan target men really haven't done any better than what we already have and he never plays two upfront these days anyway.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Good to see the broken record brigade all available for their negative comments at the same time. It's the only way to try and bring others down really.

We were mostly thrilled to see Dobbie arrive. Who else will we all be wrong about and blame Gus for? I thank the heavens that the longball Lenny's won't have their dreams come true for a while and we'll continue to build a slick passing side gradually, trying our best to have the intelligent football that English sides invariably struggle to have thanks partially to idiots on the sidelines screaming for the players to panic and lose possession with their uninspiring hoofery.
I'm of the mind that we'll be working on things in training that will have our shooting boots have their compasses rearranged a little to point goalwards, and our team to emerge to the field with a rampant desire to rampage from the off.

A great big THUMBS UP here.

Longball Lenny's is definitely going to become part of my vocabulary now :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I'm eternally hopeful and will be the first to up my hands up if this does indeed happen.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Post of the week imo.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Does anyone on here actually know, really know, what budget is available for a loan striker? Without that little nugget slagging Gus off for not getting someone in is absolute bollocks...

Or are you assuming that Tony is a blank cheque?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here