Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Despite being a Labour party member until 1998, my decision in 2001 in Bexhill and Battle to tactically vote Greg Barker and Tory to ensure Farage as the UKIP candidate didn't get close to office feels a lot better after today.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They held a mock election at my daughter's school:
Labour 145 votes
Green 122
Reform 94
Libs 54
Con 41
Plaid Cymru 21
Monster Raving 12
Abolish the Welsh Assembly 8

The youth are really latching on to Reform, I'm sure it's through TikToc, I find it quite an eye opener as to how much influence social media has on the minds of youngsters.

Jul 20, 2003
Labour 145 votes
Green 122
Reform 94
Libs 54
Con 41
Plaid Cymru 21
Monster Raving 12

The youth are really latching on to Reform, I'm sure it's through TikToc, I find it quite an eye opener as to how much influence social media has on the minds of youngsters.

Didn't anyone abstain?

Jul 20, 2003
I'm not sure I'm just repeating the numbers that my daughter gave me.

I can see it.

They will be popular.

If I was 15 years old at the moment and was flooded with stories that everything is wrong because of immigrants and that I would never own a home and would never be happy it would appeal.

The next 5 years won't be much better. Hopefully less corrupt, but not much better.

It's not going to be good.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You've posted this before without context

Who pays it?
Is it insurance based?
Are you left to die if you can't pay it?
My cousin’s daughter did in America. In her 40s of liver cancer.

Aaron Banks is the health insurance mogul.

edit. I now realise you meant the health charges on Guernsey. The snswer is I don’t know, but the Channel Islands don’t not use the NHS.

Last edited:

Jul 20, 2003
Labour 145 votes
Green 122
Reform 94
Libs 54
Con 41
Plaid Cymru 21
Monster Raving 12

On the plus side that could result in a LAB/ Green coalition against populist right wing twats, Ed Davey on a bumper car and small parties arguing the toss about Wales, playing bassons or wanking over pictures of Thatcher.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Farage isn’t “just that harmless bloke in the golf clubhouse”, something I’ve been told before by non-UKIP voters.

Every now and then he slips up, we get a chink of light into his true, nasty self. The racist (Sunak doesn’t understand our culture, the chum of racist Trump), the mate of genocidal fascist Putin. Newsnight was good earlier, young voters noted his hypocrisy … he claims he’s pro referenda and self determination, but inherently against the public of Latvia and Estonia voting for EU membership and NATO protection. At the same time ignoring the Russians who loath Putin but live in tyranny, a misstep away from disappearing forever.

He got too cocky, stepping beyond a logical immigration message that does appeal to many, spurting his pro Putin bullshit and cynically today referencing Andrew Tate to harvest votes of disaffected young men.

I hope this costs him.

The media and other parties need to go all out attack, reminding voters that beneath the immigration message, there’a a racist and friend of a fascist. That his party contains apologists for Hitler. Go for the jugular, wind him up at the remaining debates. Labour can safely do this too, their majority will be vast. They should.

Last edited:

Jul 20, 2003
Farage isn’t just that harmless bloke in the golf clubhouse, something I’ve been told before by non-UKIP voters.

Every now and then he slips up, we get a chink of light into his true, nasty self. The racist (Sunak doesn’t understand our culture, the chum of racist Trump), the mate of genocidal fascist Putin. Newsnight was good earlier, young voters noted his hypocrisy … he claims he’s pro referenda and self determination, but inherently against the public of Latvia and Estonia voting for EU membership and NATO protection. At the same time ignoring the Russians who loath Putin but live in tyranny, a misstep away from disappearing forever.

He got too cocky, stepping beyond logical immigration message that does appeal to many, spurting his pro Putin bullshit and cynically today referencing Andrew Tate [ /B] to harvest votes of disaffected young men.

I hope this costs him.

The media and other parties need to go all out attack, reminding voters that beneath the immigration message, there’a a racist and friend of a fascist. That his party contains apologists for Hitler. Go for the jugular, wind him up at remaining debates. Labour can safely do this too, their majority will be vast. They should.

f***ing hell

edit

sorry about the bold print, etc

Andrew Tate?

Jesus f***ing Christ mounting a donkey while Mary cups his balls and Joseph rims him 😇

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here