Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Adkins sacked by Southampton [Merged]

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Unbelievable. Would serve them right if they got relegated. If Adkins was in charge at the Amex with Albion clear of the PL drop zone having been in league one 2 years ago everyone would be backing him to the hilt.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Adkins has been sacked!! Good riddance, horrible little twat!

Joined last month and you have already started FOURTEEN threads out of 146 posts:thumbsup:

Welcome Johnny. :bigwave:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
i whole heartily apologise for starting a thread announcing Adkins had been sacked I never knew it would upset so many because another thread had started 20 mins earlier ,
I was watching sky sports news when the announcement was made and thought I'd make a quick thread on NSC about it
Once again I apologise for offending the NSC thread starting patrol

Before you post something in the news, you must check all threads just in case. Don't let it happen again :drama:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was starting to warm to Adkins. What a ridiculous decision. Seems its almost impossible to have English managers in the Prem anymore.

I wasn't warming to him but the smugness had virtually disappeared meaning I didn't hate him quite as much. I actually thought it was starting to return after the Chelsea match though ha ha

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
After having to walk through the snow for an hour i get home to be greeted by this fantastic news. :)

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I would just like to point out that no animals were harmed making this thread, Ignore the thread police T soprano.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Life isn't all about money though is it. It particularly annoys me with the attitude that as long as he's paid off he'll be fine. Sure financially he doesn't have to worry the same as when others lose their job, but nevertheless, some of these people live for their work, and it is a bitter blow. Do you think Fergie needs the money still at 67!? They just love the job generally, and getting sacked must be a hammer blow, especially given they've been doing well, and what he's achieved there.

i still dont get where your going, he will walk into another job within about a week and carry on, he wont give a flying fcuk about the saints in a month and still be pocketing a stupid amount of money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here