Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nicky forster puts in transfer request

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If that really was the reason (which I doubt), then he wouldn't have waited till 4 days after the window closed. The timing is just so bizarre, it makes me wonder whether there has been some kind of unsavoury incident to trigger it.

There must be more to it, because he won't be going anywhere for awhile. Only if he is going out on loan, but that means without his goals we'll be in League Two. Because we can't rely on Holroyd getting us out of trouble, or even Dickinson for that matter. Which only leaves Murray....

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have been wondering the same as Oscar. Somebody must have tipped off Sky Sports news. I hope Forster hasn't made this public himself. I guess time will tell.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The club need to get a statement out sharpish. Forster is one of, if not THE most important player at the club, he's certainly the most senior. We deserve to know WTF is going on for him to have slapped in a transfer request today.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I think we need to find out what really going on before we judge him, but the timing does seem very very strange.

If he thinks he's getting a transfer before his contract expires, maybe he's not as intellegent as some on here think he is?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I agree with CJD that, despite his goal at Villa, Forster has probably played his poorest games for us in the last few weeks. He has always gone through quiet patches goal scoring wise but still been a threat, he's done neither in recent weeks to be honest. Absolutely gutted about the transfer request though, talk about a bolt out of the blue.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why is there nothing on the official site? this means sky must have got their news from another source. (Agent? player himself? something else? ???)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Now will people believe that we are IN THE SHIT.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
the timing is off as the window is shut and i suspect his wages will be to high to loan him out ala Livermore, also would remind people he moved to us as his family is based down south hence his original move from Hull. For me he has seen El-Abd being offered and signing a new deal and is trying to jump start the club into entering into negotiations with him. He has been dropping hints in the programme and to the argus that he wants to keep playing.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Whatever the circumstances behind this, I hope everyone sings up for Nicky tomorrow to make sure he feels the love (oooh err mrs).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here