Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nicky forster puts in transfer request

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why is it the clubs fault? Again, we do not know what league we will be in next season, if we are in League 1, we will want to push for promotion and build a new squad, if we are in league 2, we will be looking at different players.

If this is Forster or his Agents idea of fair negotiations, then it stinks......

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Please god no. IMAGINE where we would be without all his goals over the last few seasons...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably wants to go to a club where the home fans and the team don't have a losers mentality. Must be a bit wearing and he owes us nothing and could do a lot better than us, even at his age.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Throws in a grenade and scurries away........

He has been a great employee for the club, However it has to be said............

He is not the future, time to move on.............

Attachments

• _1239647357.jpg
    _1239647357.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 596

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Christ...

Time for Big Dick to step up, aye Dicko's mum? Been impressed with his last few spells coming off the bench. Just needs to start hitting the back of the net more.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Why is it the clubs fault?

If this is Forster or his Agents idea of fair negotiations, then it stinks......

Very poor timing.

Could it be that Forster is really only concerned for himself.......shock horror...!

Personally, I think he,s way past his best.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Maybe Poyet has dropped him for Saturday and the toys have come out of the pram?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could be he's decided he's not impressed with the manager? Rightly or wrongly but as the brains of the team I'm concerned at why he should decide to do this now. Doesn't strike me as a toys out of the pram type of player.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Awful timing for this to come out. I would expect more from a pro of his quality and a man still considered club captain even if not on the pitch. Very unsettling for the club. I will be surprised if he plays tomorrow now. Unless he makes a statement to clarify his position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here