Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Terry deserved it, he a prize cock and has gone right down in everyones opinion

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I have no respect for the Chelsea fans for booing Bridge.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Both of them withdrew their hands, I really am not sure sure why its such a big deal for the media really..

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
what? Terry put out his hand and Bridge withdrew his???

Not what I saw, looked like Terry pulled his back slightly to me.

The main point I was trying to make anyway is that Bridge had already said in the press he wasn't going to offer his hand so why there was such a media frenzy I don't know.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would have been flair if Bridge had put his hand out - then withdrawn it brought it up to his nose and wiggled his gingers. Then nutted the c unt :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It seems the press and everybody else has forgotten one little word here EX, she was Wayne Bridges EX girlfriend who he was with ..what seven years and never married her and unless something else has happened its a bit of a non event they are all acting like silly little schoolchildren and need to grow up

shit happens in life ...............get over it

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Its a load of bollocks to be honest. Totally bored of it all and I may be flamed for this but I think Bridge is starting to look like a whiney little runt now. I think he has taken the marta thing to far. Thats not say that Terry isn't a massive cockend........he of course is!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Its a load of bollocks to be honest. Totally bored of it all and I may be flamed for this but I think Bridge is starting to look like a whiney little runt now. I think he has taken the marta thing to far. Thats not say that Terry isn't a massive cockend........he of course is!

He has seemingly only made one public statement and that was retiring from international football. As far as I can see that is all he has done. I personally think he has been very restrained and behaved well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here