vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They can't be as bad as the regulars at The Franklin can they ?:facepalm:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
hmm what makes me think that some of those people have never been in there?
(Neither have I for that matter).

Some of them appear to live a fair distance from Brighton...I was left wondering how a few comments from our further flung supporters might look, that review is a dreadful advert for the pub!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't recall ever going in there so can't comment on the actual place and I suppose at this time the BNP is a legal party so can't be stopped holding a meeting there if indeed that is what they do but I wouldn't go into a pub that supported the BNP in any way.

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
A few years ago my daughter got an invitation to a schoolfriends birthday party. It was being held in the room above the pub!!
What the hell. Who hires a room over a pub like that for a children's party.
The whole London Road/Level area has been going down the pan for years now and it's not surprising that scum like the BNP have gravitated there.
Brighton has a proud history of anti-fascist activity I am glad to say.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Torries having to sort out a Labour mess again then.

This. Some people live in a dream world and just blame the opposite party to which they are affilated with, these people do not look at the bigger picture and realize sometimes just sometimes they could be wrong about there own party. I know the Torries are no angels and dont agree with everything they stand for, but labour f***ed up and when are there supporters going to say hey we did, not keep harking on about flipping thatcher, Get the feck over it. Move on, Dont vote for a party because you think you have a bond with them for whatever social reason. Vote for the party that appeals to you at the time. I dont vote for anyone but Blah Blah party, anoy the shit out of me. Think for yourself.

D

Deleted User X18H

This. Some people live in a dream world and just blame the opposite party to which they are affilated with, these people do not look at the bigger picture and realize sometimes just sometimes they could be wrong about there own party. I know the Torries are no angels and dont agree with everything they stand for, but labour f***ed up and when are there supporters going to say hey we did, not keep harking on about flipping thatcher, Get the feck over it. Move on, Dont vote for a party because you think you have a bond with them for whatever social reason. Vote for the party that appeals to you at the time. I dont vote for anyone but Blah Blah party, anoy the shit out of me. Think for yourself.

Who is this Torries you people speak of? Does he play for Liverpool?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Used to play pool upstairs there thirty years ago, and remember breaking off with a tad too much top, and the white hitting the first ball, and then leaping out of the window and ending up across the other side of London Road in the gutter...

Toilet boozer tbf

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
compared to the northern it used to be like tea at the grand if you were drinking that way.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009

well said , i do believe the new labour leader (someone milliband ) held his hand up and said " yes we the labour party totaly f***ed up and spent too much money, didnt give a shit about immigration and just buried our heads in the sand" !!, or words to that effect

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Nope. It's on St Mary Magdalene Street or St Martins or around there, behind St Martins Church on Lewes Road. Doubt there are a bunch of nazis at that pub considering it's a genuine Irish boozer - does a pretty good drop of Guinness by all accounts and I believe the landlord is also a biker fan.

Anyways, why can't the nazis have their grotty little meetings in that grotty little pub? Let 'em plot an Aryan Britain whilst the rest of us live in the real world. They'll never get into power in any shape or form down here. You know it, I know it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Branch used to be a good boozer back in the day...last time I was in there it was full of fat alkies and shivery dogs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here