Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice new BNP branch in Brighton...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Ramon....please don't go anywhere near anything to do with the BNP, they are not for you!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whom allowed banks to offer 125% mortgages for example?

The Financial Services Authority, which in theory employed experts in the field of finance instead of self serving politicians and civil servants.

It's the same principle under which interest rates are set by the Bank of England instead of the Chancellor.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Is the Branch Tavern the one with tables and chairs outside the back? If so I was sat outside there in the summer, must of seen at least 5 drug deals taking place and people selling bottles of methadone, horrible part of town.

No thats the Worlds end pub just up the road towards Preston Circus. If you want a decent pub in that area I can recommend the RoseHill Tavern just off London Road.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I guess how bad it is depends on what side of the employment line one happens to find themselves on.

"only the terminally stupid could possibly think it necessary to vote BNP in Brighton & Hove". well yes but only the Terminally stupid would vote BNP anyway.

I voted BNP and I assure you I am not terminally stupid.

Which other party said they would stop immigration?

Which other party said they would encourage immigrants to go home?

Which other party said they would get us out of Europe?

All three are vitally important if this country is to have a future and if we are to maintain any trace of traditional British society.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Exhibits A-D, M'lud...

All three are vitally important if this country is to have a future and if we are to maintain any trace of traditional British society.

:lolol: or :facepalm:

You choose.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Wasting a hard earned right to vote for a party that has absolutely no chance of political power, that uses fear and intimidation as a political weapon, and that you surely know is despised by the large majority of the British public, does im afraid, suggest you are in fact, terminally stupid.

Could you please define 'traditional British society' ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here