Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice letter from Martin Perry this morning...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
hove born&bred said:
Oh well at least you've got a big house and a nice car

Wasn't that uncovered as a lie in the end?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Let the whinging begin.

I have gone to a few away games over the the last three or four seasons and I've only missed out on tickets twice - Reading and Bournemouth - and never felt any reason to complain about it. It is just bad luck if you don't get to go, not some conspiracy to deliberately deny you a ticket.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If you want a spurs end ticket, I would suggest getting one now as there is only a few singles left.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Curious Orange said:
Let the whinging begin.

I have gone to a few away games over the the last three or four seasons and I've only missed out on tickets twice - Reading and Bournemouth - and never felt any reason to complain about it. It is just bad luck if you don't get to go, not some conspiracy to deliberately deny you a ticket.

Thats fair comment ...but...as said before too many regulars miss out at the expense of the champagne charlies who only do the big games

I didnt get a WHU ticket and I did "whinge" as I'm always at the Withdean and travel regularly to the unfashionable aways games.
I'll do the same and go in the home end.

We should have taken a "gamble" and demanded our full allocation ...we would have sold them and everyone would be happy..I appreciate our cashflow position but find it hard to believe funding for this one off project could not be found as the loan would be secured against the gate receipts..the club would not lose out
:angry:

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Yoda said:
If it had been done that way then only I would have a ticket in my family, as I'm the only current season ticket holder. My brother works for St. John at home matches, FOR NOTHING, yet we all go to away matches. If we used your masterful genius with ticket allocations I wouldn't be able to go to most away matches, as I don't drive, I get a lift with them. :angry: :dunce:

You could get a train

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Can't believe your season ticket holders don't get priority. That's ridiculous.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Still suprised the club site is saying to apply.

Then again knowing are club site they will still be saying to apply the day before the game.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Can't believe your season ticket holders don't get priority. That's ridiculous.

no its not, just cos their rich enough to afford the hiked Season Tickets should'nt automatically give them priority over away tickets................oh BUGGER its that argument again that we have week in week out.....YAWN....must go do something else :)

Oct 5, 2003
what did u expect from a lap dog?
what did u expect from a club that treats its season tickt holders like dogs sh1te no priority for cardiff so why any other thyme

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
CrabtreeBHA said:
no its not, just cos their rich enough to afford the hiked Season Tickets should'nt automatically give them priority over away tickets................oh BUGGER its that argument again that we have week in week out.....YAWN....must go do something else :)

Without season ticket cash the club would have folded before now ..so yes we should have priority:angry: :censored:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
what did u expect from a lap dog?
what did u expect from a club that treats its season tickt holders like dogs sh1te no priority for cardiff so why any other thyme

Have the club EVER done anything right according to you? Are you one of those people who goes along to matches just to moan and ends up pissing off everyone within earshot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here