Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bit of electioneering [fight]

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Absolutely agree (as I said much the same in an earlier post on this thread).

Look, I'm not condoning what the Asian guy did, being spat at is a horrible thing but believing that the correct response is physical violence is hardly the mark of a civilised society. Amongst all the drivel that gets posted on NSC there is still evidence that there are a good number of decent inteligent people on this site and I'm surprised that so many of you think that violence is an answer to provocation. Or is it just youthful macho posturing that prompts you to feel that way?

What a load of crap! The group of Asians obviously went looking to cause trouble, and then one disgusting little shit spat at the candidate. He should have been given a good kicking! Hopefully, they will catch up with him in the future!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Absolutely. Can't blame the Asian lad for spitting, tbh, I'd have felt like doing so myself. BNP :tosser:

Spitting cannot be defended or condoned. Personally I would engage the BNP in conversation, let them prove their stupidity, ignorance and lack of understanding of many issues, and anyone listening with an IQ in excess of their shoe size would then never vote for them.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Spitting cannot be defended or condoned. Personally I would engage the BNP in conversation, let them prove their stupidity, ignorance and lack of understanding of many issues, and anyone listening with an IQ in excess of their shoe size would then never vote for them.

I thought the stupidity,ignorance and lack of understanding of the main issues by the 3 leaders of the main sub sections of the red/blue/yellow party was quite shocking

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought the stupidity,ignorance and lack of understanding of the main issues by the 3 leaders of the main sub sections of the red/blue/yellow party was quite shocking

Everything is relative though Cov. You know that the BNP economic policies are a disaster, and ultimately everything depends on economic performance, as it determines the ability to pay for hospitals, education, housing, pensions, infrastructure, police and defence.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This. Although you're not an Asian watching your neighbours being told there are too many pakis in the area by a bunch of mongs you've never seen before.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Everything is relative though Cov. You know that the BNP economic policies are a disaster, and ultimately everything depends on economic performance, as it determines the ability to pay for hospitals, education, housing, pensions, infrastructure, police and defence.

The economic policies of the Labour party have been a disaster. So are they as bad as the BNP. I can't see the Conservatives or the Liberals making a difference. This country is in deep do do. I for one am not looking forward to the cuts in public spending and the Mrs was very upset at the deaths of the bank workers in Greece.

So how do we get out of this mess then EL?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
popcornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
he also isnt a white man being told how wonderful multi culturalism is by someone from reigate.
What the f*** are you talking about? If there is a party knocking on doors explaining to white people that multi culturalism is wonderful, you be sure to give us the link to footage of those white people getting angry at it.

In the mean time, you say you're not pro-BNP, you sure as hell sound like you are. I bet you popped that cheeky little cross against a fat BNP candidate this morning didn't you. :thumbsup:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
What the f*** are you talking about? If there is a party knocking on doors explaining to white people that multi culturalism is wonderful, you be sure to give us the link to footage of those white people getting angry at it.

In the mean time, you say you're not pro-BNP, you sure as hell sound like you are. I bet you popped that cheeky little cross against a fat BNP candidate this morning didn't you. :thumbsup:

Why is it that non BNP people get so angry :shrug:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The economic policies of the Labour party have been a disaster. So are they as bad as the BNP.

I'm not a huge Labour fan, but the policies have not been a disaster. If you look at the record over 13 years, and benchmark against other G7 countries and the Eurozone, there has been higher than average economic growth, low inflation and low unemployment.

The BNP's policies of economic isolationism are similar to those of the 1920's, and that proved to be a far longer term disaster.

Whether you personally agree or not, the MAJORITY of consumers in this country like choice, low prices and high quality, which you do not get from the BNP approach of dismantling the bank and supermarkets, and reducing imports. If you want a nation driving Austin Allegros then fine, but I LOVE the new sportscar I bought two days ago, and it wasn't built in Longbridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here