Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bit of electioneering [fight]

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
How is it different from john prescott ? I hold no brief for the BNP but i dont blame the bloke, spitting in someones face is a vile and filthy thing to do and i suspect would elicit the same reaction from a lot of otherwise mild mannered people, just watch the clip, the asians were looking for trouble.

I find the BNP absolutely repugnent, but i have to agree with Bushy, the blokes reaction is entirely understandable. However it's no surprise that a BNP candidate attracts that sort of behaviour in the first place.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
So as well introducing postal vote fraud into this election , asians are now deciding who is allowed to canvass the streets ?

having agreed with your last post i scroll down a couple and find this load of racist bollocks :facepalm:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Hm. Handy camera, threats and assault on a legal electioneer? Whether you like the policies or not, the thugs (on both sides) that behaved this way should be respecting the democratic voting system.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
having agreed with your last post i scroll down a couple and find this load of racist bollocks :facepalm:
it was just a response to he poster inferring that it was understandable for the asians to be looking for trouble because the bnp were canvassing in their street, by all means protest , but they were definitely menacing and looking for a fight .

matt

Mar 19, 2007
The candidate certainly gets stuck in :eek: Can't imagine Norma Baker sending three yobbos packing with a hay-maker and a few boots up the jacksy :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeah obviously it goes without saying, someone cycling near my child, but not actually ever going to hit them, or be close enough to worry about them hitting them, makes my blood boil. :lol:

To be fair, he wasn't just cycling near the child but not near enough that he was going to hit him ("unfortunately"), but he also said "dingaling". I mean c'mon. "Dingaling"! People have been killed for saying lesser things...

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Scum! I know he got spat at which isnt nice, but how on earth can you conduct yourself like that when youre asking people to vote for you?? mind boggling.

I would think that's exactly what the people who will vote for him would expect him to do.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On a personal level though, (certainly not defending Bob's actions) but being spat at is my one absolute hate.
It's the only way you'll get an instant reaction from me, it definitely did the one time it happened.
I agree. The only time I was ever spat at saw me react like that too. So funnily enough, the BNP candidate is actually the only one of them I have any sympathy for in that incident.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
All joking aside, does it not make anyone just a little bit sad that this is the level we have been reduced to?

It is sad indeed and agree that the incident is no different from Prescott just that it involves the BNP. I think the man who has alleged common assault is probably on dodgy grounds if he spat on him. I reckon the police will tell them both to calm down and grow up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
it was just a response to he poster inferring that it was understandable for the asians to be looking for trouble because the bnp were canvassing in their street, by all means protest , but they were definitely menacing and looking for a fight .
Agreed.

Well for a start Prescotts team did not go steaming in and start throwing punches and kicking people while they were down.
This is true, but I think the candidate himself deserves a degree of sympathy. Those Asian guys were looking for trouble, and the BNP candidate was spat at in the face. It's a disgusting thing to do, and I too would probably have attempted to kick the shit out someone doing that to me.

No excuses for the mongs on toe though.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
How is it different from john prescott ? I hold no brief for the BNP but i dont blame the bloke, spitting in someones face is a vile and filthy thing to do and i suspect would elicit the same reaction from a lot of otherwise mild mannered people, just watch the clip, the asians were looking for trouble.

Haha, probably normal mild mannered people wouldn't have told them to 'get on a fu**ing plane home...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
maybe I misheard....I think he says, get on a ******* plane - might be wrong but I love a good binfest

He says 'get on your ... way' there is a gap so he may have sworn and it been censored, or he may have stopped himself swearing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here