Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bit of electioneering [fight]

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How is it different from john prescott ? I hold no brief for the BNP but i dont blame the bloke, spitting in someones face is a vile and filthy thing to do and i suspect would elicit the same reaction from a lot of otherwise mild mannered people, just watch the clip, the asians were looking for trouble.

Maybe they were, but after watching the clip trouble starts after the BNP candidate calls out across the street 'How many of you are robbers?' Watch the clip, he doesn't act like a man trying to avoid trouble either.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Maybe they were, but after watching the clip trouble starts after the BNP candidate calls out across the street 'How many of you are robbers?' Watch the clip, he doesn't act like a man trying to avoid trouble either.

I thought he said that at first too, but I think it's something like 'How many are there of us?' Still confrontational, and a bit f***ing dumb from someone trying to get elected. However much the others are twats too.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
How is it different from john prescott ? I hold no brief for the BNP but i dont blame the bloke, spitting in someones face is a vile and filthy thing to do and i suspect would elicit the same reaction from a lot of otherwise mild mannered people, just watch the clip, the asians were looking for trouble.

Are you James Whale in disguise?

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester

It's definitely more like "how many are there of us?" which suggests to me that he said that in response to something said to him, such as "get off our streets you fascist scumbag".

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think the BNP should rename themselves the PNP, the Pwopa Nawtee Party, enjoy a bit of a slap? Only fight when the numbers are in your favour? Dishing out a bit of ketchup to a 'paki'? Then vote for us....

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
No, they were too busy holding him back fronm the one person he had the altercation with, not the three who were obviously looking for trouble.

I am not defending John Prescott -but had there been three I do not think that the local Labour party bods would have gone wading in. More likely acted as peace-makers. I might be wrong though - and they would given them a good kicking.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
This just serves to show how totally thick and incompetent the loathsome BNP are. Instead of seizing the opportunity to score some real political points by not reacting to the provocation they go wading in. Imagine how much more potent a political message it would have been for their vile policies if they had acted in a passive and dignified manner. But oh no, they lack just as much in the brains department as they do in their ethics and morals.

By the way, I understand the abhorrence to being spat at but I did a gig with the Anti Nowhere League once and got gobbed at all night long. It was de rigeur at every punk gig and we didn't seem to mind it then. Such is life.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I think the BNP should rename themselves the PNP, the Pwopa Nawtee Party, enjoy a bit of a slap? Only fight when the numbers are in your favour? Dishing out a bit of ketchup to a 'paki'? Then vote for us....

Numbers in their favour? Five BNP and only three actually got 'involved'!!

Why ruin a good punchline by actually telling the truth eh??!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
This just serves to show how totally thick and incompetent the loathsome BNP are. Instead of seizing the opportunity to score some real political points by not reacting to the provocation they go wading in. Imagine how much more potent a political message it would have been for their vile policies if they had acted in a passive and dignified manner. But oh no, they lack just as much in the brains department as they do in their ethics and morals.

By the way, I understand the abhorrence to being spat at but I did a gig with the Anti Nowhere League once and got gobbed at all night long. It was de rigeur at every punk gig and we didn't seem to mind it then. Such is life.

I think there is a big difference at being spat at by a friendly bunch of happy gig goers and being spat at in an aggresive manner. I think anyone of us would have done the same.

Oh and as for Vile policies how about Lib/lab/con party. You are about to see just how vile their policies are. Enjoy:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here