Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

D

Deleted member 18477

Wrong - if 1000 point people can buy tickets then all 10,000 could be gone; then you won't be able to buy your seat even if it is reserved.

THIS. you really have just got to go get anything you can get your hands on and worry about the mess later!!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Seemed to work fine for me once I'd 'tried again' a load of times - my mates ticket also available through friends & family connection so all done no bother.

D

Deleted member 18477

Logged on and now seeing that they are "sold out" is that true?

yes and no. the games start off sold out as tickets are reserved. then if STH's dont want them they will be made available. If your a STH click add reserved ticks.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Took the advice and went on and did mine. Removed the SSC and Gills from the reserved. Assume that means I can STILL buy my Gills ticket at a later date, just didnt want to pay now for it.

Anyway all quite simple once logged in. Apparently I had 3500 points. Not sure what that represents

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Got in online. Understood it all perfectly. Selected the tickets, inc Burgess Hill, only to get an error when I hit checkout. Never even got as far as card details.

Now position 7 on phone after 55 mins (started 41).

Exactly what happened to me.. will be interested to haer if your tix were processed or not...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
SUCCESS AT LAST!

Minor grumble though, I think it's a bit silly that all your friends and family reserved tickets are added to your basket by default. I had to go through the rigmarole of clicking remove for each one individually before I was left with just my own tickets. Think it might be better if each reserved ticket was listed, then an ADD button to click for the ones you want. :shrug:

Or at least a check box next to them so you csn remove several at once. I had remove four tickets for each match and it took ages.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
ARGGGGH Is anyone having issues with "checking out"??

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't understand why the club cant get this right? Surely it isn't that difficult? We are probably talking about 20,000 people trying to get tickets, it's not millions and millions like the Olympics or the World Cup or something. Why cant they just get a system that works?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Only with an Amex card. Mastercard was fine.

I am just relentlessly clicking on the check out box and nothing is happening. Luckily I am only 130232 in the queue

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Just got back from Queen's Road, 2hrs 15mins in the Q. I came away with 3 tickets for Burgess Hill, but could only buy 1 seat for Spurs (my seasy ticket seat) when I wanted 2, but if you're buying for other folks they have to been season ticket holders at Withdean.

Quote me neither happy nor sad

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yay! I finally got through after 1hr 7 mins waiting, got my car park space and paid an extra £5 for a car park space for the SSCF :clap2:

What?? The £360 included 23 league games and 7 cup/friendlies. No mention when I bought mine (from the very helpful Paul on the phone lines) that I would need to buy a special one for the SSC. I hope that isn't a balls up.. or there will be loads of cars with nowhere to go on the 16th!!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
south stand? that might be why you got an error message...

Well there are zone a blocks inthe south stad are there not? the on nearest the west stand. but yeah. mighbe the prob, only ill jut wait for next week.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Serious question about the online ticketing ?, when I go on to the Reserve My Seat option, it gives me all my friends and Family options to buy, but not for me or my son. Now I am a 1901 member, so does that make any difference ?. will be really hacked off If i cant get a ticket online for the SCFA game and people with less priority points get them. And yes I have tried the phone and cant even get in a q ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here