Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
If your ticket is RESERVED then what is the rush!!!???!!

Just log on LATER. No one can TAKE your reserved ticket

If you are referring to SSCF or Spurs, then see post below you re 1000 point JCLs getting tickets!! Hope your guitar string dont snap!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Did you get conformation of your car park season ticket ? I did the same as you and paid for cpst and ssc parking but all I got was a text & email for ssc parking ?

Yes, exactly the same here, now I don't know whether to be worried, he confirmed the card transaction was ok so I think it will be ok (hopefully!)

D

Deleted member 18477

Take the tickets back, hopefully.

easier said than done. i have also recieved 20 loyalty points for the spurs game. werent we meant to get them for the gills game instead? as i got nothing for gills...

everything that could have gone wrong looks to have gone wrong haha

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
If your ticket is RESERVED then what is the rush!!!???!!

Just log on LATER. No one can TAKE your reserved ticket

Ok I guess this might be right as nobody else can take YOUR seat as it is reserved, it's only letting JCL's buy their own seat so the worst that will happen is there's too many people at the game?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ok I guess this might be right as nobody else can take YOUR seat as it is reserved, it's only letting JCL's buy their own seat so the worst that will happen is there's too many people at the game?

Which cannot happen for Health and Safety reasons so once they reach the magic number for the games sales will (or should) stop

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

There won't be too many - once it reaches 12,000 (excl. 1901 & away) the drawbridge will come down, and you will have missed out. Hence people rushing in now.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Finally got through 1hour 6mins 48secs. But I'm through!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just about to purchase my tickets online...

bit concened about this bit

All tickets purchased after this time can be collected at Withdean after 1pm on the day of the match.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
After an initial period of panic (with the JCL's 1000 point getting tickets), I got mine online 5 minutes ago following roughly a 30 minute wait refreshing every now and again!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
They didn't know about the error message another poster and I mentioned, They did say that even though I only have a 1000points (Not JCL just complimentary St last season) that I'd have to wait until Wednesday to buy, but as a PSL holder I am guaranteed my seat (New it was worth getting it!) Already able to park at stadium as Aunt and Dad are platinum 1901 holders so I'll just go with them.

Good news all-round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here